Check your account email address ×

I like Ontario

8 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Still no picture of the gimps imaginary women. If the gimp does post one, it will be a pic of his cousin from 1978.

Yep

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Still no picture of the gimps imaginary women. If the gimp does post one, it will be a pic of his cousin from 1978.

I think he posted a picture of her arm with a coke can taped to it.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I think he posted a picture of her arm with a coke can taped to it.

Hey faggot, post your arms with a coke can taped on them, you faggot cock-smoker. 

Webba's arms were only the size of a Bud can, mine were the size of 2-3 coke cans. 

I don't give a shit if Woofie said webba was a stout fellow, I hate people from MAine. Go fuck your nigga 

partner, PA, boy.   Post some pics, nigga. Nigga from PA!!   :bigfinger:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey faggot, post your arms with a coke can taped on them, you faggot cock-smoker. 

Webba's arms were only the size of a Bud can, mine were the size of 2-3 coke cans. 

I don't give a shit if Woofie said webba was a stout fellow, I hate people from MAine. Go fuck your nigga 

partner, PA, boy.   Post some pics, nigga. Nigga from PA!!   :bigfinger:

It is very obvious that you are a closeted homosexual.  You have no women in your life, you constantly make homosexual remarks, and you act very gay. Are you aware that it is 2020, we no longer hate people because they are gay, it is safe, come out from your closet and post a picture of your boyfriend. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

It is very obvious that you are a closeted homosexual.  You have no women in your life, you constantly make homosexual remarks, and you act very gay. Are you aware that it is 2020, we no longer hate people because they are gay, it is safe, come out from your closet and post a picture of your boyfriend. 

:green:OWNED

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

It's very obvious that you need a truck to haul your partner across country. A Mack , heavy-duty dump truck would probably serve you better. 

How the fuck do I act gay!!! LMMFAO!! 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's very obvious that you need a truck to haul your partner across country. A Mack , heavy-duty dump truck would probably serve you better. 

How the fuck do I act gay!!! LMMFAO!! 

Totally uncalled for !!! No need to cut his lady down !!!!

2 minutes ago, The One said:

Really ? I am sticking up for her as I have before !!! 

Aren't you and Zoso both in Ontario? Does he fuck you up the ass? I hope he's at least giving you the common courtesy of a, GODDAMN REACH-AROUND!!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Aren't you and Zoso both in Ontario? Does he fuck you up the ass? I hope he's at least giving you the common courtesy of a, GODDAMN REACH-AROUND!!!!

And there's the gay talk !!! 

9 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

No, it is a cry for help. Projecting your deviant sexual behavior onto others in an attempt feel better about what you are. Again, feel free to come out, nobody here will judge you. 

No, I started calling people faggots, after Frankie James did. I also posted that Eddie Murphy used to do stand-up comedy calling people faggots, and we still laugh about it to this day. I would bring some of his stuff over here from YouTube, but I don't know how to.

If you tell me who 800 Dragon is with a positive ID, I will NEVER post anything gay again. 

Also, you faggots can't say anything gay against me. OK, truck-stop, blow-fag????

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, I started calling people faggots, after Frankie James did. I also posted that Eddie Murphy used to do stand-up comedy calling people faggots, and we still laugh about it to this day. I would bring some of his stuff over here from YouTube, but I don't know how to.

If you tell me who 800 Dragon is with a positive ID, I will NEVER post anything gay again. 

Also, you faggots can't say anything gay against me. OK, truck-stop, blow-fag????

I am trying to empathize with your situation, however you must understand I have no personal experience with closeted gay men such as yourself.  What I can tell you is this. Lashing out and insulting people's wives is not the best way to deal with your inner turmoil. Self loathing is also not helping you. The best advice I can give is for you to accept you and to put on a nice dress and go dancing.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I am trying to empathize with your situation, however you must understand I have no personal experience with closeted gay men such as yourself.  What I can tell you is this. Lashing out and insulting people's wives is not the best way to deal with your inner turmoil. Self loathing is also not helping you. The best advice I can give is for you to accept you and to put on a nice dress and go dancing.

Sorry to tell ya' but I been cleared by two state police agencies. One of them was with a  polygraph.

I'm not sayin' I'm cool and handsome, but I ain't a trouser pilot. Sorry. 

So, they are wrong, and you're right. Is that what you're sayin'? A truck driver, haulin' pork bellies, across Canada is right, and two states are wrong?  

Zos, it sucks to be you doesn't it? 

I'll be postin my one day take in the market, and some pics of my broads soon. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sorry to tell ya' but I been cleared by two state police agencies. One of them was with a  polygraph.

So, they are wrong, and you're right. Is that what you're sayin'? A truck driver, haulin' pork bellies, across Canada is right, and two states are wrong?  

So they thought you gay and you beat the polygraph test bah u fucking HOMO !!! 

5 minutes ago, The One said:

So they thought you gay and you beat the polygraph test bah u fucking HOMO !!! 

No, they give it to all candidates. I passed. You suck dick, and wouldn't pass. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

No, they give it to all candidates. I passed. You suck dick, and wouldn't pass. 

They must have caught u ball.gazzing in the change room !!! HOMO ! 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Again, it is not like you flame. You are closeted.  Come out, it's okay. 

• Like 1