Check your account email address ×

Sen. Paul: 45 Republicans ready to dismiss impeachment charges against Trump

Pete

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

You are fucking liar and people like you are the sole reason the Libertarian party has and will go nowhere.

Except also unlike you there are several people here who have met me and can easily verfiy everything I say.. Now good day. 

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump owns about 500 companies... tens of thousands of employees.

And you gonna question him?

Well Trump is also not a follower so he should be questioned. Unless you are programmed to follow orders. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well Trump is also not a follower so he should be questioned. Unless you are programmed to follow orders. 

Ummmmm......can you actually feel your own argument collapsing on itself at this point.  Or, are you so used to the feeling that it doesn’t even phase you anymore?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ummmmm......can you actually feel your own argument collapsing on itself at this point.  Or, are you so used to the feeling that it doesn’t even phase you anymore?

Not at all, Trump and I are not followers we are leaders. You are a follower, you do what you are told.   

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

A Liar?  A bit harsh dont ya think?  What is Anler lying about?  

Harsh?  Nawww....

If he’s not a liar, he needs to provide exculpatory evidence to show his innocence!!!!!!!!  I’ve got several hearsay and indirect witnesses!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

At a certain point, either we are going to stop pandering to this complete idiocy or we just go to war.

Lets do war.  Let’s fight each other here so we don’t have to fight each other overseas!!!!!

The one with Iran?  We won that already.  :lol2:

I thought you were going to fight the libs? Dont worry I never thought you were.  The gays would have their way with you. :lol2:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Harsh?  Nawww....

If he’s not a liar, he needs to provide exculpatory evidence to show his innocence!!!!!!!!  I’ve got several hearsay and indirect witnesses!!!!!!

You called him a “fucking liar”.  What is he lying about?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Having 100 employees.

Would it have sounded “softer” if I just said he was “full of shit”?

I think it was 128 last year but I'd have to check. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I thought you were going to fight the libs? Dont worry I never thought you were.  The gays would have their way with you. :lol2:

Why does a nation so divided entering into war seem so bizarre to you?  I find that weird.

Or, do you feel that war would be preposterous because one side would fail to be any real significant opponent should it come to that....and them honestly knowing it,  prevents them from going to the next step?

Yeah, best to keep this “war” on social media.  Look how much it is solving!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Having 100 employees.

Would it have sounded “softer” if I just said he was “full of shit”?

Well I cant vouch for the almost 100 employees comment but I have no doubt that he makes payroll for a bunch of families every week. That alone is very respectable IMO.

I dont care what your political leanings are, if you’re writing payroll checks to dozens of employees every payday then you have my respect as a business man. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Well I cant vouch for the almost 100 employees comment but I have no doubt that he makes payroll for a bunch of families every week. That alone is very respectable IMO.

I dont care what your political leanings are, if you’re writing payroll checks to dozens of employees every payday then you have my respect as a business man. 

All true but that’s not what this is about.  We aren’t here to garner “respect as business men”.  Or, we sure as fuck shouldn’t be.

His angle to force a “win” was pathetic ....and retarded.

• Like 1

Oh, please check.  I want to make sure I give the proper respect to you here.

LOL!  YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.  :lmao:

Is that better AKIQ?

You are just jelly. I have met Tom and converse with him outside here on occassion. I dont have anything to prove but if you really need to know and if you trust Tom when he is in this area he is free to stop by and check for you.. You two can work that out. :bc: 

Just now, Anler said:

You are just jelly. I have met Tom and converse with him outside here on occassion. I dont have anything to prove but if you really need to know and if you trust Tom when he is in this area he is free to stop by and check for you.. You two can work that out. :bc: 

I know that if I was hungry for some asbestos dust you would put me on the payroll as the shop boy. 

Im a pretty good shop boy.