Check your account email address ×

If you can devote some of your time and have an open mind.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ll freely admit that I was wrong about them...I’ve always thought W was a dispshit but had no idea about the family history....SMH.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I said good when Bush died and nearly every person here attacked me and wept for their dear leader.

Fuck the Bushs from Barbera down to each one of the kids. 

Yah I was one of those people...you were right.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yah I was one of those people...you were right.

I havent watched this video and god only knows the fuckery these pieces of shit carried out. 

Just the common knowledge stuff is enough to relegate the Bushs to eternal condemnation from every free thinker.

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I havent watched this video and god only knows the fuckery these pieces of shit carried out. 

Just the common knowledge stuff is enough to relegate the Bushs to eternal condemnation from every free thinker.

Common knowledge?  Wtf. Try looking up the author of the conspiracy video for starters.  No corroboration, One guy makes a video and it Trumps 50 years of investigations.  Mmmmsure.  Kill the Bushes!!!1,, you and Pouty aren’t easily led or anything.  Fucking dopes.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Common knowledge?  Wtf. Try looking up the author of the conspiracy video for starters.  No corroboration, One guy makes a video and it Trumps 50 years of investigations.  Mmmmsure.  Kill the Bushes!!!1,, you and Pouty aren’t easily led or anything.  Fucking dopes.

Did you call Bussman a dope as well? 

BTW the title of the thread includes the phrase "open mind" so maybe you should walk away you narrow minded old dolt. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey dumbass fucking retard....can you read?

I said I didnt watch the fucking video and just the stuff that's common knowledge....ie CIA selling drugs and guns etc etc is enough to condemn the Bushs. Fucking kill yourself you ignorant retard

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you call Bussman a dope as well? 

BTW the title of the thread includes the phrase "open mind" so maybe you should walk away you narrow minded old dolt. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass fucking retard....can you read?

I said I didnt watch the fucking video and just the stuff that's common knowledge....ie CIA selling drugs and guns etc etc is enough to condemn the Bushs. Fucking kill yourself you ignorant retard

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mr. 1970's Critical Thinker really is a putz.

*triggered*.  Dumb fucks.