Check your account email address ×

Walmart is hiring hundreds of truck drivers, paying nearly $90,000 per year

10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Everything SkiDoo I buy from JayCox Power Sports in Bhentsota.  20% off, no tax and free shipping on orders over $100. Order by Monday they ship it Monday if the have it in stock.  If they don't it usually ships by Wednesday at the latest , have it delivered to my house by Friday.

I get 20% off at the Doo dealer as well but have never asked if they deliver. It's never under a $100 lol. They ordered the wrong sled cover which I waited a month for as it had to come from China. The right one was in their warehouse

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Even thou my property seems rural when sitting on the back deck. damn near anything I ever need is within 10 minutes of my house.

Groceries stores, butcher shops, poo dealer , ski doo dealer . Hell even a equitment dealer who will make a new hydro hose in about 10 minutes.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Even thou my property seems rural when sitting on the back deck. damn near anything I ever need is within 10 minutes of my house.

Groceries stores, butcher shops, poo dealer , ski doo dealer . Hell even a equitment dealer who will make a new hydro hose in about 10 minutes.

No liquor store?

Just now, Mainecat said:

No liquor store?

yep, one west milford right next to market basket, and one in sin plaza in Brookline. Been in the one in Milford once. Never been in the one in sin plaza.

41 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Everything SkiDoo I buy from JayCox Power Sports in Bhentsota.  20% off, no tax and free shipping on orders over $100. Order by Monday they ship it Monday if the have it in stock.  If they don't it usually ships by Wednesday at the latest , have it delivered to my house by Friday.

JayCox?

Too easy. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

We are rural here as well. Dirt road in/out and 7 min to a one horse town that has a small supermarket,liquor store that carries some beer,chinese restaurant,seasonal fish/chip stand and a couple more stores. Its 20 min to a bigger town in three diff directions if we need to shop. They're all accessible by atv,sxs and sled which is nice

1 minute ago, smokin george said:

We are rural here as well. Dirt road in/out and 7 min to a one horse town that has a small supermarket,liquor store that carries some beer,chinese restaurant,seasonal fish/chip stand and a couple more stores. Its 20 min to a bigger town in three diff directions if we need to shop. They're all accessible by atv,sxs and sled which is nice

sweet !

31 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I get 20% off at the Doo dealer as well but have never asked if they deliver. It's never under a $100 lol. They ordered the wrong sled cover which I waited a month for as it had to come from China. The right one was in their warehouse

I get 20% off from dealer too,  they're just and hour and a half away, one way. I have dealers that are a lot closer, but I don't deal with them. 1 I get parts from if it's going to be simple stuff and not much.  But for the majority of stuff I get it from JC Power Sports. You can easily make an order over $100 no problem. I've spent well over $4k with them in the last 3 years. Would have been way more locally. 

28 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's what I love about where I live now.  Far enough away from the city, but close enough to everything you'd need.   We even have a place that does hydraulic hose in town too :bc:

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

JayCox?

Too easy. :lol: 

Only YOU would turn a dealer name into gay thoughts :flush: 

7 minutes ago, smokin george said:

:lmao: :lol: