Check your account email address ×

Goober Graham Eats More Orange Ass

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Bold - No they aren't. That's simply bullshit.

WWIII is trending on social media because people are idiots. News outlets are reporting on that not claiming these actions will lead to WWIII. CNN reported on fake texts about the draft from the US Army. I know you have an agenda but try not to be so obvious about it.

Really?   I flip by CNN and MSNBC quite a bit and I heard plenty of talk about it.    Same for FoxNews.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-07/world-war-3-qassem-soleimani-trump-us-and-iran/11841254

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/corker-world-war-iii-donald-trump-white-house/index.html

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seriously dude, you sound and act more and more like Tools every day.

Clean yourself up a bit.

Agreed on all of it.  

This was a good strike and an excellent notice to Iran and all other terrorist nations.  It’s still amazing to me it happened.  This was huge.

I recall back in the late 80's when European communism was collapsing there was a world outcry for it to happen.   Basically all of western civilization was behind Reagan and the US for change in the USSR/Eastern Block.   Now it was our military spending and economic might that was the muscle but the rest of Europe and modernized countries also wanted it.

Today there is this overwhelming acceptance of Islam in Europe that baffles me.   Well except Russia and China who do see Islam as an issue.  Strange dynamic for sure all things considered.

There can never be peace in the ME until there are overwhelming changes within that religion.   I really don't see that ever happening, if anything in many area's it seems to be going backwards.   The views of even so called moderates are pretty god damn extreme.  

27 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The entire media is left wing you cock gobbling midget shitforbrains :finger3:

Pretty hard finding up here finding any news on T.V. or in the newspapers that aren't left wing. To be honest, I am not sure who is the least bias as I'm getting to the point now where I don't even want to watch the news anymore.

CTV, in my observations, seem to be the worst then CBC and Global. The Toronto Star, when it comes to newspapers, also seem to be the worst but I don't read them all. 

Who is the least bias, in your opinion, Momo, when it comes to print and the news on T.V.?

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I recall back in the late 80's when European communism was collapsing there was a world outcry for it to happen.   Basically all of western civilization was behind Reagan and the US for change in the USSR/Eastern Block.   Now it was our military spending and economic might that was the muscle but the rest of Europe and modernized countries also wanted it.

Today there is this overwhelming acceptance of Islam in Europe that baffles me.   Well except Russia and China who do see Islam as an issue.  Strange dynamic for sure all things considered.

There can never be peace in the ME until there are overwhelming changes within that religion.   I really don't see that ever happening, if anything in many area's it seems to be going backwards.   The views of even so called moderates are pretty god damn extreme.  

There really is no helping those under the Muslim flag.  It’s a religion of oppression, deception, hatred and war and that will never change.  It is an ideology that will never evolve without enough violent actions.  There is no “education” that can help this ideology. Kindness or any simile of conciliation is seen as weakness.

Islamic leadership understands and respects only one thing, violent force and the threat thereof. We just gave them both....and their impotent response was one of clear fear.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There really is no helping those under the Muslim flag.  It’s a religion of oppression, deception, hatred and war and that will never change.  It is an ideology that will never evolve without enough violent actions.  There is no “education” that can help this ideology. Kindness or any simile of conciliation is seen as weakness.

Islamic leadership understands and respects only one thing, violent force and the threat thereof. We just gave them both....and their impotent response was one of clear fear.

I agree.   I don't think there is any hope of it modernizing or becoming less adherent to the Koran.  Even so called moderate muslims have fairly radical views.