Check your account email address ×

Biden, he's a freak

XCR1250

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden attacked Texas Governor Greg Abbott earlier this year for signing a bill into law that allowed lawful gun owners to carry firearms in places of worship, repeatedly calling Abbott’s decision “irrational.”

Biden’s resurfaced remarks come as an attacker opened fire on a church congregation in Texas on Sunday, where he was immediately stopped by a good guy with a gun.

“Dealing with firearms, it is irrational, with all due respect to the governor of Texas, irrational what they are doing,” Biden told reporters on September 2. “On the very day you see a mass shooting … and we’re talking about loosening access to have guns, to be able to take them into places of worship, it’s just absolutely irrational. It’s totally irrational.”

WATCH:

In September, Democrat Joe Biden attacked TX Gov Greg Abbott for signing a law that let lawful gun owners carry guns into places of worship

Biden: "it's just absolutely irrational. It's totally irrational"

Today, a good guy with a gun saved countless lives inside a Texas church

Embedded video

Biden continued, saying that any weapon that was capable of carrying “magazines that can hold multiple bullets” should be banned – which is nearly all firearms.

“It’s no violation of the Second Amendment,” Biden falsely claimed.

Joe Biden makes the most extreme gun-control push of all the 2020 Democrat presidential candidates:

Biden calls for banning "magazines that can hold multiple bullets in them"

All magazines hold "multiple bullets," that's the point

This call from Biden would ban most handguns

Embedded video

Later asked if there could be any compromises with Republicans on the issue, Biden responded, “None. None on this. I think this is no compromise. This is one we have to just push, and push, and push, and push, and push.”

Joe Biden goes far-left on guns, says there is “no compromise” on the issue and that it must be his way

Biden told CNN earlier this month that semi-auto firearms should be confiscated from law-abiding Americans

Embedded video

CNN reported on the bill went into law on September 1, 2019:

Senate Bill 535 clarifies the possession of firearms at churches, synagogues or other places of worship. It allows licensed handgun owners to legally carry their weapons in places of worship – and comes nearly two years after a gunman killed 26 people at Sutherland Springs church.

“We have learned many times over that there is no such thing as a gun free zone. Those with evil intentions will violate the law and carry out their heinous acts no matter what,” Texas state Senator Donna Campbell, co-sponsor of the bill, said in a statement. “It makes no sense to disarm the good guys and leave law-abiding citizens defenseless where violent offenders break the law to do great harm.”

“The existing statute is confusing and clunky when it comes to clearly stating the rights of licensed Texans to carry on the premises of a church,” Campbell added. “This bill provides clarity of the legislature’s intent to treat churches in the same manner as other privately owned establishments in Texas.”

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Good guy takes shot from about 12 pews back say, 24-30 feet.  Pretty good marksmanship considering the situation.

Good thing he was there and knew how to shoot, he saved many lives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, F3600 said:

Good guy takes shot from about 12 pews back say, 24-30 feet.  Pretty good marksmanship considering the situation.

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Good thing he was there and knew how to shoot, he saved many lives.

I read somewhere earlier that he was a retired FBI or something. I don't remember and now I can't find the link 

Either way, another win for the Good Guys! :bc:

Oh, and Creepy Biden is piece of shit who needs to have his teeth kicked in with a pair of dirty steel toed work boots.

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I read somewhere earlier that he was a retired FBI or something. I don't remember and now I can't find the link 

Either way, another win for the Good Guys! :bc:

Oh, and Creepy Biden is piece of shit who needs to have his teeth kicked in with a pair of dirty steel toed work boots.

Agreed, I hate Biden.