Check your account email address ×

Looks like I'm the only non faggot on fsce!

Anler

1791029684_Screenshot_20191227-1739462.thumb.png.adbb93ee0cf96137b8bb604b4f1ecc3a.png1792164295_Screenshot_20191227-1740032.thumb.png.2b5e9d86c809be1740f1b344cebbfb3f.png

From Grand Marais 

1926486911_Screenshot_20191227-1742452.thumb.png.aa281d727eb5bb65eb0ad3928debbbbc.png

1290260681_Screenshot_20191227-1742312.thumb.png.285d270afca65c942b8c8b7472a6173c.png

And you calling anyone else a citiot is beyond comical Fat Pouts. Like you're some big outdoorsman :lol:  I've spent way more time in the woods than your pathetic crybaby Libturd fat ass ever will 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Analer you take any pics? 

He's just a tiny bit away from the Central UP to even compare.  But a s long as it gives fat ass crybaby cunt pouts something to beat off too, he'll go with it 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He's just a tiny bit away from the Central UP to even compare.  But a s long as it gives fat ass crybaby cunt pouts something to beat off too, he'll go with it 

It's sucks because it was a so good a week ago.

Can you ride ? Yes. Is it good no. Will you be able to ride in and out of town? No. 

Gotta wait 10 days to two  weeks now

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's sucks because it was a so good a week ago.

Can you ride ? Yes. Is it good no. Will you be able to ride in and out of town? No. 

Gotta wait 10 days to two  weeks now

It is what it is.  

What's even funnier is I never said anything about going anywhere this weekend or next week.  But somehow, crybaby cunt Pouts seems to think I cancelled a trip :lol:

But even if I did plan on going, why would keep my reservations when the weather turned to shit , and take a $13,700+ brand new sled out to ride in fair to poor conditions?  And in December.  Only a complete dumb fuck would do some dumb shit like that.  I guess if I had a POS old sled like him it wouldn't matter, but I don't.  But what's even funnier, is he's trying to talk all kinds of shit to me about not being out riding, but that cunt isn't out riding herself.  You can't make this shit up :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It is what it is.  

What's even funnier is I never said anything about going anywhere this weekend or next week.  But somehow, crybaby cunt Pouts seems to think I cancelled a trip :lol:

But even if I did plan on going, why would keep my reservations when the weather turned to shit , and take a $13,700+ brand new sled out to ride in fair to poor conditions?  And in December.  Only a complete dumb fuck would do some dumb shit like that.  I guess if I had a POS old sled like him it wouldn't matter, but I don't.  But what's even funnier, is he's trying to talk all kinds of shit to me about not being out riding, but that cunt isn't out riding herself.  You can't make this shit up :bc:

I'm busy with family and you're the one that said it's nothing but concrete and rocks when clearly it isn't. What can't be made up is what an insecure baby you are unable to ever admit you might be wrong about something. 

30 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Waaahhhh...my new carbides might wear out too quick!!!!!!! :lmao:

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It is what it is.  

He had rideable snow out his back door and didn't go so.....

Just now, washedupmxer said:

He had rideable snow out his back door and didn't go so.....

You have no idea what I did or didn't do and again I'm not the one crying about the conditions. How about you buy your own sled before you run your cock holster there Danny Boy!!!! :ronald:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm busy with family and you're the one that said it's nothing but concrete and rocks when clearly it isn't.

What can't be made up is what an insecure baby you are unable to ever admit you might be wrong about something. 

Yea, un huh , suuuuuuure you are. 

Getting in and out of town is down to bare pavement pretty much everywhere.

Not wrong about anything  

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea, un huh , suuuuuuure you are. 

Getting in and out of town is down to bare pavement pretty much everywhere.

Not wrong about anything  

My daughter is home from college and I'm spending time with her...anything else?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You have no idea what I did or didn't do and again I'm not the one crying about the conditions. How about you buy your own sled before you run your cock holster there Danny Boy!!!! :ronald:

You didn't go anywhere :lol:

Just like last year 

And the year before that you ride twice and once into the bottom of a pond 

My daughter is home from college and I'm spending time with her...anything else?

She wouldn't miss you 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Just like last year 

He talks a lot of shit, but barely rides. Beyond comical

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Just like last year 

Why would I go anywhere to ride? 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Again, never said I was going anywhere to being with, cunt.   And I don't have an old POS sled like you do so.......

Yes Jay I know all about your new sled...BTW my pos is still better than the one Drip dink doesn't own.

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

She wouldn't miss you 

He talks a lot of shit, but barely rides. Beyond comical

Awwww...poor Jay has to take a shot like that...what thin skinned little pussy! :lmao:

BTW tell me the yamahauler story again...it's a classic!!    

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Because they are worried about their carbides too? 

Maybe has something to do with fair to poor conditions , and rain in the forecast  and no grooming.   And bare pavement in and out of town 

But yea, drive 5-6 hours in December for those stellar conditions