Check your account email address ×

You’d think they’d have more on Trump

jtssrx

Comey just came out and acknowledged that he made many mistakes, and was sloppy in his work. Doesn't admit criminal acts, only that he was sloppy in the FISA bullshit. 

Some say he should be charged.

I won't hold my breath on that.

Good to see the fukker admit something. 

Guy is cool-headed, and knows how to talk a dog off a meat wagon. Lawyers know how to talk, it's their profession. Just like Hillary, the cunt knew how to spin a tale. Shrewd fukkers. Fukkers of shrewdness. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Comey just came out and acknowledged that he made many mistakes, and was sloppy in his work. Doesn't admit criminal acts, only that he was sloppy in the FISA bullshit. 

Guy is cool-headed, and knows how to talk a dog off a meat wagon. Lawyers know how to talk, it's their profession. Just like Hillary, the cunt knew how to spin a tale. Shrewd fukkers. Fukkers of shrewdness. 

When you make mistakes and get sloppy with your work it just means you have to wipe your face and hands off

Fucking dick sucking faggot!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Him and Schiff out in front of the coming reports doing spin control.  They both disgust me to no end.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Him and Schiff out in front of the coming reports doing spin control.  They both disgust me to no end.

That’s all it is.  So now, just admitting you made mistakes and got sloppy means you’re off the hook for criminal charges.

Got it!  It’s good to be part of Obama’s regime!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s all it is.  So now, just admitting you made mistakes and got sloppy means you’re off the hook for criminal charges.

Got it!  It’s good to be part of Obama’s regime!!!

Its just a “matter”

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  Nothing to see.  Just some people doing a few things accidentally with no intention of breaking the law.

Lets all move on.

Now if those damn Republicans would just stop dividing the country!

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ya' gotta' admit, the fukkers can handle themselves pretty good. Schiff is a Harvard graduate, he's no dummy. Sneaky bastid, but no dummy. Comey is sharp also. We'll see what happens.