Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Province with worst record in Canada (except NL) complains a lot about FEDERAL government while electing angry anti Canadian Leaders

First time under 6% employment in 20 years 

addictions rampant

violence pick up 

All Trudeau's fault

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

You need to keep up, he rapes children we all know it

ToSlow do you wonder why PP can't get higher security clearance?  

He doesn’t want it, as soon as he sees the document he would be silenced by law to speak about how trudy and his buddy is trying to bury the truth

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

He doesn’t want it, as soon as he sees the document he would be silenced by law to speak about how trudy and his buddy is trying to bury the truth

:lol:  How can he speak about things he has not seen :lol:  

" I can't make shit up daily if I get informed "

Only in ONEWAY land does this wash its comical 

I am going to bet he can't get higher clearance due to his wife and her dealings

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  How can he speak about things he has not seen :lol:  

" I can't make shit up daily if I get informed "

Only in ONEWAY land does this wash its comical 

You think it’s comical having china determining our elections.

true liberal values you got👍

Edited by toslow

2 hours ago, toslow said:

You think it’s comical having china determining our elections.

true liberal values you got👍

China did not interfere in that manner and you would know this if you listen to what has been said rather than the lies PP states after not being informed

The idea is to find out what happened instead of CPC goal of Trudeau cheated

ToSlow it is impossible to rig our elections that manner in which we organize them makes it impossible..  Everyone knows it except for those that chosen a born liar for their facts

Parliament is following the evidence 

You realize there is a public committees going over everything :dunno:  

Evidence is PP won't get clearance to see what has been found out so far...  YOu cheer that with the statement "he can't lie if he gets informed" 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

You realize there is a public committees going over everything :dunno:  

Evidence is PP won't get clearance to see what has been found out so far...  YOu cheer that with the statement "he can't lie if he gets informed" 

Trudy public committee. Come on, give yourself some credit. You’re smarter than that.

Even your second choice is calling for Trudy’s buddy to get out of the way and call a proper public inquiry 

NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh slammed foreign interference special rapporteur David Johnston's refusal to heed the House of Commons' call for him to step down as "tone-deaf."

"With all due respect to the service of Mr. Johnston and his previous public service, I believe that his response to the vote on our motion is tone-deaf," Singh said in a statement Thursday

Even your second choice is calling for Trudy’s buddy to get out of the way and call a proper public inquiry 

NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh slammed foreign interference special rapporteur David Johnston's refusal to heed the House of Commons' call for him to step down as "tone-deaf."

"With all due respect to the service of Mr. Johnston and his previous public service, I believe that his response to the vote on our motion is tone-deaf," Singh said in a statement Thursday

so we have an inquiry with results next year :lol:  and you are okay with that 

I think finding out what is happening and how to stop it  is more important than trying to find Trudeau cheated 

Edited by 1trailmaker

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so we have an inquiry with results next year :lol:  and you are okay with that 

I think finding out what is happening and how to stop it  is more important than trying to find Trudeau cheated 

You was praising Trudy brown sugar a few post back? What happened not so much anymore.

I’m actually okay with finding out the truth, my confidence in it coming from the liberals is zero

remember transparency😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

3 hours ago, toslow said:

You was praising Trudy brown sugar a few post back? What happened not so much anymore.

Nothing has changed, we need to figure out how Interference is being done..

PP has lied and turned this into TRUDEAU IS HIDING SOMETHING which is pathetic

3 hours ago, toslow said:

I’m actually okay with finding out the truth, my confidence in it coming from the liberals is zero

remember transparency😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

This is not being done by Liberals it is the RCMP and Intelligence PP wants you to believe it is something else...

ALL INFORMATION IS BY INTEL OR RCMP PP would know this info if he cared one bit about interference

Edited by 1trailmaker

That’s why we need a public inquiry instead of someone who lead the Trudy foundation 

if they have nothing to worry about then have ding dong step out of the picture and precced with what parliament is asking for 

simple really 

Good news for CPC as real news will be not so easy to access on Facebook but all the CPC owned News is easy to find Canada Proud, True North ect are not news and will not be apart of the META testing

Let the NEWS OF HATE continue

Edited by 1trailmaker

13 hours ago, toslow said:

That’s why we need a public inquiry instead of someone who lead the Trudy foundation 

if they have nothing to worry about then have ding dong step out of the picture and precced with what parliament is asking for 

simple really 

THE FOUNDATION isn't under investigation and never was,  they have nothing to do with voting or anything in politics :dunno:  

CPC doesn't want you to know what the Foundation does and some people are happy being misinformed 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

THE FOUNDATION isn't under investigation and never was,  they have nothing to do with voting or anything in politics :dunno:  

CPC doesn't want you to know what the Foundation does and some people are happy being misinformed 

Your a simple minded person that has no concept of what is happening in politics 

your only go to is Trudy good PP bad 

21 hours ago, toslow said:

Your a simple minded person that has no concept of what is happening in politics 

your only go to is Trudy good PP bad 

PP already bad and lies

Foundation has nothing to do with election

Trudeau has nothing to do with the Foundation

PP wishes he could help even 1 person