Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

CPC senator wonders why Barnardo is moved to Medium Security Prison :lol:  she speaks like he is a garden now having tea :lol:  

RAGEFARMING is fun when the followers have no clue about Prison

PAUL IS IN NOT IN OPEN JAIL HE STILL ROTS IN SOLITAIRE

Denise needs to find out how our prisons work and what the level of security means 

Imagine a want to be PM of Canada that thinks a balanced budget is how you stop inflation and interest rates :lol:  

Sorry PP we all know a  budget has nothing to do with it

He will reward hard work?  love to know what that means

Back in the days when PP did the lies for Harper, clearly he is lying because he states this man has no moral, no integrity,Fu fake job, has no right to be apart of government.

Funny how PP can just lie and lie when he has too and does it so well

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

Stick around and PP will fill you in on hard work 

What does it mean?  

Not sure what hard work is?  can't be sitting at a desk that is easy, can't be a lot of job that I think are easy and not hard to do at all

How will he reward you? will it be different for those that don't work hard?  Does this include government staff?

:dunno:  let me know what PP tells you to tell me

Just now, toslow said:

I don’t think anyone is questioning his ability, what they are questioning is the situation as it falls under conflict of interest 

NO PP say this man has no business doing this fake job, he has no integrity..

He literary said these things about  Johnson - PP will tear down anyone or anything to get your vote

Any after 19 years of PP what has he done besides lie and lie and lie :dunno:  I am willing to read what you post about PP's accomplishments over 2 decades 

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO PP say this man has no business doing this fake job, he has no integrity..

He literary said these things about  Johnson - PP will tear down anyone or anything to get your vote

Any after 19 years of PP what has he done besides lie and lie and lie :dunno:  I am willing to read what you post about PP's accomplishments over 2 decades 

So it past with a large majority in parliament that they want him to step back and let’s have a public inquiry, even your second choice is asking this. 

if the money wasn’t donated to persuade the election why is the liberals trying to cover it up 

Dude if you’re just going to pull leftwing twitter news as evidence, I’m out.

im sure if i wanted to waste time i could do the same thing against the Trudy bunch 

You have never used your brain or own words to justify any you think other you run to twitter😂😂😂

1 hour ago, toslow said:

So it past with a large majority in parliament that they want him to step back and let’s have a public inquiry, even your second choice is asking this. 

if the money wasn’t donated to persuade the election why is the liberals trying to cover it up 

what cover up?  ffs they give scholarships 

WHY are so many CONs being swayed by CHINA?  that is the real question how many more will come forward :dunno:  

other than CSIS stating clearly our elections were not comprised in any way shape or form, what is the issue you are having trying to make this a tRudeau Cover up?

So far GlobeNhate has been proven full of lies to support the CPC

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Dude if you’re just going to pull leftwing twitter news as evidence, I’m out.

im sure if i wanted to waste time i could do the same thing against the Trudy bunch 

You have never used your brain or own words to justify any you think other you run to twitter😂😂😂

:lol:  awesome :lol:   PP now states this man has no morals but used to when CPC was in charge :lol:  

Sorry you didn't like the video of PP speaking

Okay I won't post mean stuff proving PP to be a liar and hypocrite ever again 

Just now, toslow said:

FFS dude it was csis who leaked the documents 

you are such a lying POS typical fucken liberal heck

NO it was not CSIS it was a worker within CSIS who obviously doesn't take his role seriously....

WE ME YOU have never seen any leaked report we only see what FIFE the man that hates liberals says it said.

CSIS officially stated the election was not compromised - I would bring up the post about it but you will just get mad and say your out  -----

Your leaked doc stated they are busing in people from other cities :lol:  credibility is not too good 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  awesome :lol:   PP now states this man has no morals but used to when CPC was in charge :lol:  

Sorry you didn't like the video of PP speaking

Okay I won't post mean stuff proving PP to be a liar and hypocrite ever again 

Like i said, I won’t waste bandwidth or data pulling up the liberal lies 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO it was not CSIS it was a worker within CSIS who obviously doesn't take his role seriously....

WE ME YOU have never seen any leaked report we only see what FIFE the man that hates liberals says it said.

CSIS officially stated the election was not compromised - I would bring up the post about it but you will just get mad and say your out  -----

Your leaked doc stated they are busing in people from other cities :lol:  credibility is not too good 

Highly unlikely a fool as you gets under my skin, it’s like a game with you. And you usually end up losing which makes it more fun 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

Highly unlikely a fool as you gets under my skin, it’s like a game with you. And you usually end up losing which makes it more fun 

CHINA only wanted a Minority Liberal government so only rigged it a bit  :lol:   holy fuck can't believe you buy this shit 

She is awesome as we all know the interference means nothing to CPC and never did, its about getting Trudeau

These children playing together is a conflict, Trudeau skiing at age 11 with Johnson disqualifies him as  fake 

:lol:  

You forgot the part about inflation is also up 5 more percent 

and the interest rates are going up again 

gotta love you some liberal bullshit