Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 hours ago, toslow said:

Are you ever butt hurt cause your boy is sucking at politics 

I wouldn't call being PM for almost 8 years and 3 elections wins sucking at Politics  :dunno:  he is actually quite good at it, best PM in a very long time.

Butt hurt is ConvoyPartyCanada having EM aCt approved use 

Butt hurt is calling out a reporter for asking a question and labeling as dishonest 

its the CPC way LIE and HATE

• Haha 1

no word from PP yet on his party actually flying to Toronto to meet with neo nazi german that they didn't know a thing about apparently 

So we will lie about truckers and laws "our team" forced Trudeau to change his mind :lol:  holy fuck this guy is not well

Can he keep this bullshit up for another 2 years?  pathetic party CPC has become

• Haha 1

Poor lying PP has admirers in the neo nazi family

#mstow is awesome too 

but but he didn't know about that either

Pat King I I I I didn't realize who he was

James Topps is a stand up Canadian, wait what?

speaks a few times with neo nazi lady but didn't realize 

• Haha 1

So it is official CPC now releases statements through THE SUN LILLEY there will be no other talk or questions allowed on the topic

CTV says PP denounces :lol:  the visit and post LILLEY's made up lies

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pierre-poilievre-denounces-conservative-mps-meeting-with-far-right-german-politician-1.6288056?cid=sm%3Atrueanthem%3A{{campaignname}}%3Atwitterpost&taid=63f91293ebdba800016b0f1a&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

• Haha 1

Anyone have a video of PP apologizing for his hashtags of hate he puts on his video?  nope me neither not one single video because is never happened.

Anyone have video of PP apologizing for neo-nazis with CPC party?  nope me neither 

lots of claims about PP being a great leader addressing this concern :lol:  

While CPC wants you to think Trudeau is blocking news from Canadians nothing is farther from the truth.  Trudeau calls out GOOGLE for denying Canadians news content.  THE RIGHT is still saying the opposite even with proof right in front of them

Trudeau is a good leader for Canada

1 minute ago, toslow said:

You should start a PP thread

someone will when PP gets elected that is if he does.   We onlhy have a federal thread because of the hate for Trudeau, never had one about harper

PP silent on his party of hate :dunno:  how about you ToSlow? full support? 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

117 million given to Trudy buddies at McKenzie and no can what we got for it 

that is weird you would think CPC would know what they got for the millions they spent on them while in power.  CPC followers are not very educated in politics, they get so excited when they see a tweet that is suppose to be against Trudeau but have no idea really what happened 

no doubt you can't find out the answers, you need to look for them instead of not looking and posting you can't find it - what a fucking joke

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I won't look so obviously they didn't do anything

use something other than MEMEs and REBEL NEWS -  keep trying you can find something

Nothing crickets, you don’t know, or is the answer a secret?