Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

also you need to look up how these inflation numbers work and what they represent.  Something tells me you don't understand any of this 

You need to realize what the liberals have done to the Canadian people, can’t even afford to eat suitable meals 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What no Rockstar reception for Trudeau.  Poor Fail.

looks like another uneducated yelling convoy supporter other than him the crowd seems to cheer for Trudeau 

Why does THE RIGHT support ignorance and somehow feel it is Free Speech spoke with grace :dunno:  

really sad the direction CPC is going in just 20 years since it inception look at it 

Bring back THE TORY's  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, toslow said:

You need to realize what the liberals have done to the Canadian people, can’t even afford to eat suitable meals 

did you find out how inflation numbers come?  

I hear you aren't doing well I hope it gets better for you, remeber when Wynne was your troubles and Doug would solve them?  now Doug isn't responsible for anything in Ontario, how does this happen

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I hear you aren't doing well I hope it gets better for you, remeber when Wynne was your troubles and Doug would solve them?  now Doug isn't responsible for anything in Ontario, how does this happen

Not doing well😂

I pay more in taxes then you make gross a yr, 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dude I’m not going to teach you how inflation numbers work, 

Its obvious you don’t know and fishing for knowledge 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well I am glad you aren't on of the 10's of millions that line up for bread daily, PP will save them

You saying under the liberals people are starving? 

At least now you’re starting to get a clue

Just now, toslow said:

You saying under the liberals people are starving? 

At least now you’re starting to get a clue

:lol: I'm not saying it PP is saying it but facts are over a million have been brought out of poverty levels under Trudeau.

over 500 boil mandate removed for Native Lands

ya there is far more good than anything at this time in Canada.

I live in Blue land and every person I know is doing well while complaining that no one can feed themselves, it is ridiculous since like YOU THEY too are doing best they ever have. 

Unreal ONEWAY mind

Dude before you start with your oneway bullshit post, like I’ve asked before do your fucken research. 

when you take things as face value without doing the research it makes you look really dumb, honestly you should be embarrassed 

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

looks like another uneducated yelling convoy supporter other than him the crowd seems to cheer for Trudeau 

Why does THE RIGHT support ignorance and somehow feel it is Free Speech spoke with grace :dunno:  

really sad the direction CPC is going in just 20 years since it inception look at it 

Bring back THE TORY's  

Keep sucking Trudeaus dick.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Dude before you start with your oneway bullshit post, like I’ve asked before do your fucken research. 

when you take things as face value without doing the research it makes you look really dumb, honestly you should be embarrassed 

well you at least tried to find a link ( but couldn't) so you get credit for learning something

I guess Trudy didn’t tell the bank to release the stimulus 

you figured any of this out yet Fail?

NEWS

Economic stimulus should have stopped earlier to tame inflation, Bank of Canada says

The Canadian Press  
Published Tuesday, September 20, 2022 7:36PM EDT 
BoC

The Bank of Canada is shown in Ottawa on Tuesday, July 12, 2022. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Sean Kilpatrick

OTTAWA - Bank of Canada deputy governor Paul Beaudry said in hindsight, governments and central banks should have withdrawn stimulus measures earlier as economies recovered from the COVID-19 pandemic, which likely would have kept a lid on inflation.

In a speech at the University of Waterloo on Tuesday, Beaudry said a faster global withdrawal of fiscal and monetary stimulus during the recovery from the pandemic would have likely resulted in lower inflation

Edited by toslow

1 hour ago, toslow said:

I guess Trudy didn’t tell the bank to release the stimulus 

you figured any of this out yet Fail?

NEWS

Economic stimulus should have stopped earlier to tame inflation, Bank of Canada says

The Canadian Press  
Published Tuesday, September 20, 2022 7:36PM EDT 
BoC

The Bank of Canada is shown in Ottawa on Tuesday, July 12, 2022. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Sean Kilpatrick

OTTAWA - Bank of Canada deputy governor Paul Beaudry said in hindsight, governments and central banks should have withdrawn stimulus measures earlier as economies recovered from the COVID-19 pandemic, which likely would have kept a lid on inflation.

In a speech at the University of Waterloo on Tuesday, Beaudry said a faster global withdrawal of fiscal and monetary stimulus during the recovery from the pandemic would have likely resulted in lower inflation

Government doesn't control THE BANK OF CANADA this is why our system survives much better than most of the world.

PP wants to change this stability and take over the Bank - I say NO THANKS 

• Haha 1

PP base really isn't hard to satisfy all you do is Lie and say something they want to hear.

$20 dollars a week is putting CPC followers in a horrible position, PP will solve this by ordering lower prices.  It is that easy in PP land

Does PP know carbon tax on affects 4 provinces due to them being really stupid.

Ontario and Alberta opped IN to carbon tax :dunno: 

PP will force food suppilers to lower their prices, apparently Trudeau told the industry they must increase their prices

really how dumb will this get

Edited by 1trailmaker