Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

just like TRUMP RALLIES OF HATE AND LIES

These CPC twitter feeds are awesome at bullshit

who the fuck would go to see someone repeat the same crap over and over, makes no sense to me

my god man. how much are you getting paid to be a trudeau shill? everyone is bailing on the beta cuck, yet, here you are

• Thanks 2

Just now, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

correct me if i am wrong, but have you not prattled about PP's immigrant wife?

never mentioned her once - she is trying to become Canada's FIRST LADY and i want no part of it.  Their tv ads are horrible american garbage since you brought her up..

It is like going after their kids, leave them alone it isn't our business...

Unless you want to say any person that has a break up isn't worthy of being an MP

8 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

my god man. how much are you getting paid to be a trudeau shill? everyone is bailing on the beta cuck, yet, here you are

never in our history have we seen anyone not in an election hold rallies it just wasn't done.

Can't stand what he is doing seems illegal like the last time he got elections Canada after him.

If you are interested in aPPle cheating ways read up (google fair elections act :lol:  ) the guy is a real pip

https://canadagazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2017/2017-07-22/html/parliament-parlement-eng.html

Compliance agreement

This notice is published by the Commissioner of Canada Elections, pursuant to section 521 of the Canada Elections Act, S.C. 2000, c. 9.

On July 4, 2017, the Commissioner of Canada Elections entered into a compliance agreement with Mr. Pierre Poilievre, pursuant to section 517 of the Canada Elections Act. The text of the compliance agreement is set out in full below.

July 4, 2017

24 minutes ago, toslow said:

I think it's hilarious how pissed you get over things that are not in your control

The excitement must be incredible for these people inticipation of aPPles say

"defund CBC"

"axe the tax"

and I really hope he says 

"BRING IT HOME"  I will get tingles 

What a fuck waste of time to hear someone rant on and on the same slogans over and over

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

funny how the date of increase seniors hitting the foodbanks started in 2015, Wondering what else happened in 2015

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/food-banks-ontario-1.3342191

so when PP and Harper were in charge :dunno:  come on dude Trudeau wasn't even in office yet 35% increase is not what is happening today.  But thanks for the post

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

just like TRUMP RALLIES OF HATE AND LIES

These CPC twitter feeds are awesome at bullshit

who the fuck would go to see someone repeat the same crap over and over, makes no sense to me

Poor Fail.

image.thumb.png.0a9ad33b43d73f534862cd3e1c3f1a6b.png

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Fail.

image.thumb.png.0a9ad33b43d73f534862cd3e1c3f1a6b.png

Same people want to stop support for anything Canadian and just be swallowed up by usa

Like I said some real sad days coming and aPPles might be leading us into it.

Conservative average deficit is 27 billion which is well 3 times any other party but who cares we love apples

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Same people want to stop support for anything Canadian and just be swallowed up by usa

Like I said some real sad days coming and aPPles might be leading us into it.

Conservative average deficit is 27 billion which is well 3 times any other party but who cares we love apples

AHHH no liberals have them beat i think

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/budget-2023-prioritizes-pocketbook-help-and-clean-economy-deficit-projected-at-40-1b-1.6331787

Dude you have a really bad habit on your hands of lying

Even with this made up liberal lies the number is still higher

What is the current deficit of Canada?

OTTAWA, May 26 (Reuters) - Canada's budget deficit in fiscal 2022/23 shrank to C$41.31 billion ($30.89 billion) from C$95.57 billion in the previous year as a post-pandemic economic rebound spurred tax revenue and spending on support measures fell, the finance ministry said on Friday.May 26, 2023
Edited by toslow

22 minutes ago, toslow said:

Dude you have a really bad habit on your hands of lying

Even with this made up liberal lies the number is still higher

What is the current deficit of Canada?

OTTAWA, May 26 (Reuters) - Canada's budget deficit in fiscal 2022/23 shrank to C$41.31 billion ($30.89 billion) from C$95.57 billion in the previous year as a post-pandemic economic rebound spurred tax revenue and spending on support measures fell, the finance ministry said on Friday.May 26, 2023

10 year of Liberals average was a surplus :dunno:  

look up AVERAGES in google see how to calculate them