Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

When has Ottawa done anything for the people out west particularly Alberta and the oil sands. Nothing but make life miserable trying to keep the rest of the world happy. There is no place more ANTI CANADIAN than Ottawa and the scum that work in politics there.

Ohhhh you’re in trouble now, posting something against fails man crush 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

When has Ottawa done anything for the people out west particularly Alberta and the oil sands. Nothing but make life miserable trying to keep the rest of the world happy. There is no place more ANTI CANADIAN than Ottawa and the scum that work in politics there.

Any place that refers to themselves at sovereign, wants to take over federal jurisdictions, spewing nothing buy nonesense about not following federal laws is UnCanadian 

Alberta is a one trick complaining pony which by the way right now is pumping more oil than anytime in history :dunno:They really have nothing to offer Canada other than OIL which all natural resources belong to The Nation  

if you are suggesting Alberta was better under Harper and something change I ask you to post it...

Unemployment is 5.7 lostest in 10years and far cry then teh 11% under  Harper - so again I ask to for what Ottawa can do for these ONEWAY voting idiots?

vote PC now UCP all but once in 50 years and then complain that Ottawa needs to do more :lol:   fucking joke

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Any place that refers to themselves at sovereign, wants to take over federal jurisdictions, spewing nothing buy nonesense about not following federal laws is UnCanadian 

Alberta is a one trick complaining pony which by the way right now is pumping more oil than anytime in history :dunno:They really have nothing to offer Canada other than OIL which all natural resources belong to The Nation  

if you are suggesting Alberta was better under Harper and something change I ask you to post it...

Unemployment is 5.7 lostest in 10years and far cry then teh 11% under  Harper - so again I ask to for what Ottawa can do for these ONEWAY voting idiots?

vote PC now UCP all but once in 50 years and then complain that Ottawa needs to do more :lol:   fucking joke

Shut up Meg.

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you know I am right 

Spew Anti Canadian stuff makes you anti Canadian 

Your support for the Convoy Provinces seems out of place, why not support Canada instead?

You realize the speed of the team is determined by the speed of the leader, which at this point we are without 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

You realize the speed of the team is determined by the speed of the leader, which at this point we are without 

There isn't one Province not doing well :dunno:  lowest Unemployment EVER 

It there is a Province which one?  I am going to be that Conservative leader isn't doing a good job

since we THINK ALBERTA is doing bad and no oil

Lets just deal with facts instead of True North And  UCP nonsense 

THANKS TRUDEAU GREAT JOB

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alberta-oil-production-new-record-atb-economics-1.6547704

Alberta oil production set a new record in the first half of 2022, according to a report by ATB Economics. 

Daily production hit 3.6 million barrels a day between January and June — up from 3.5 million barrels in the first half of 2021. A decade ago, average production was roughly 2.3 million barrels a day, the report said.

Oilsands accounted for 85 per cent of the total output, according to ATB, although conventional production grew more quickly. Oilsands production was up 24,000 barrels a day relative to 2021, while conventional production rose by about 62,000 barrels a day. 

The uptick in conventional production shows a response to the rising price of oil, said market analyst Kevin Birn. 

"You can incrementally respond quicker because it's about taking a rig, putting it out there and drilling it," said Birn, who is the chief analyst for the Canadian market at S&P Global.

The smaller increase on the oilsands side, said Birn, is the result of capacity and efficiencies that have been gradually built over the past decade. 

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There isn't one Province not doing well :dunno:  lowest Unemployment EVER 

It there is a Province which one?  I am going to be that Conservative leader isn't doing a good job

Highest dept load and highest inflation ever. More people can’t afford groceries and rent 

If you only pulled your head out of your ass and look at both side instead of the sunny ways bullshit that you’re being feed 

Edited by toslow

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Minimum wage jobs don’t buy much these days with the triple tax bullshit that trickles down to the end user 

So which Province has too many min wage jobs?  considering the shortage of min wage workers 

Alberta usually has the most or near most unemployment year after year up there with Newfoundland (Trudeau opened a whole new oil rig there)

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

Highest dept load and highest inflation ever. More people can’t afford groceries and rent 

inflation is not highest ever is 4%

remove Provincial rent control and rents go sky high :lol:  so lets blame Trudeau :lol:  holy fuck ONEWAY 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

If you only pulled your head out of your ass and look at both side instead of the sunny ways bullshit that you’re being feed 

This is CPC support convoy red hat anti Canadian anti police and freedom...

you are FREE to be the SAME as me :lol: 

Sad where we could head under PP and the train of hate and anti police 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you know I am right 

Spew Anti Canadian stuff makes you anti Canadian 

Your support for the Convoy Provinces seems out of place, why not support Canada instead?

Do you seriously have 20+ thousand posts and haven't contributed to the site?? Are you on welfare in real life or just on here? WTF dude it's 25 fucking dollars, put up or shut up after 15,000 posts.

Good to see some people are coming to their senses 

Conservatives out-fundraise Liberals by nearly $5 million in first quarter of 2023

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/29/2023 at 11:17 PM, HSR said:

Do you seriously have 20+ thousand posts and haven't contributed to the site?? Are you on welfare in real life or just on here? WTF dude it's 25 fucking dollars, put up or shut up after 15,000 posts.

Good point.              :pc:

On 4/29/2023 at 9:17 PM, HSR said:

And just like that, Fail is gone. Fuck liberals 

23 hours ago, toslow said:

And just like that, Fail is gone. Fuck liberals 

oh fuck no. that dolt will be back and say he was out eating 20 yo pussy, saving whales and asst bullshit. and he just couldn't be here licking trudies ballsack because he has a 'complete life away from the computer'. hahahahahahahahaha

• Haha 1

A week passes by and the only posts in Ontario forum are 4  posts about me plus I got a 1 LIKE :lol:  

The only reason anyone posts here (besides a few ODOT post) is due to me I should be paid for the traffic I bring :lol:  

I remember when I had to leave this site and watched from a far for a couple of years, the posts went from 100's a day to nil  

This is how you talk about Canada

Another liberal crook,

I see you’re still freeloading on the site

WTF is it with liberals always trying to get free shit by stealing from others 

Edited by toslow

11 hours ago, toslow said:

Another liberal crook,

I see you’re still freeloading on the site

WTF is it with liberals always trying to get free shit by stealing from others 

You make no sense and  have no point 

CPC PP and CHONG all lie daily about interference

They all have been informed on the situation years ago but keep lying

as Minister Joly states Mr Chong you have been updated at least 6 times on this topic why do you keep denying this....  under oath

Crooks :lol:  

https://c2cjournal.ca/2021/05/speaking-truth-to-beijing-in-conversation-with-michael-chong/?fbclid=IwAR33Zh2uhNsvhp32FhhauGP1WJzkSrsP3HO_AFKoVQwpaqfwFhuSr5GBx80&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

Edited by 1trailmaker