Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Actually Fail watching idiots like you slam people's charter rights is what is sad.  Really sad.

Weird how the rest of the world seen it this way, But the far left in this country didn’t and don’t seem to care as they idolize Trudy. Like they have some sick fascination with the clown  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, toslow said:

You really that ignorant to think that they’re was no plants in the crowd.

not all protesters was conservative voters. If they was counting probably 1/3 was liberal.

seemed to me the only liberal being a bitch about it was sockboy 

where the trucks left abandon plants?

where the 100's of protesters going face to face with cops Plants?

where the douche bags yelling hold the line against the cops Plants?

Was the demand for a new government a Plant?

you ONEWAYs really have narrow vision 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

like I was just saying ONEWAYS back this guy 100% hero

https://streamable.com/8jjmns

You specially should rethink what your Hero is and stands for

The charter is not negotiable.  If it fails here we have no country.  It's that simple you fucking retard.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The charter is not negotiable.  If it fails here we have no country.  It's that simple you fucking retard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Not once did I see any conservative say they back this guy, what i did see is a party agreeing to what the rest of the world seen. And that is our fundamental rights being eroded by a clown 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Not once did I see any conservative say they back this guy, what i did see is a party agreeing to what the rest of the world seen. And that is our fundamental rights being eroded by a clown 

AC IRV RENEGADE all back him and say he stands for their type of Canada and will vote for CPC who has many supporting MP's to blockades and occupations 

as they block international trade 

funny we never had to blame Trudeau since there isn't any empty shelves :dunno:  

IMG_7250.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

At what point has even ONE OF YOUR RIGHTS been taken?  which one? 

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

At what point has even ONE OF YOUR RIGHTS been taken?  which one? 

The right to move free from one province to the next, you have a very short memory 

the right to move around in federal space without this dumb face mask. 

oh and just so you know Canada is the last to hold on to this fucked up idea 

Edited by toslow

36 minutes ago, toslow said:

The right to move free from one province to the next, you have a very short memory 

the right to move around in federal space without this dumb face mask. 

oh and just so you know Canada is the last to hold on to this fucked up idea 

That is a RIGHT? anyway it was Doug Ford that stop people from moving not Trudeau.

USA you need a vaccine to get in :dunno:  

I am confident this will stay in place to teach a lesson to the Convoy dumb dumbs 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

AC IRV RENEGADE all back him and say he stands for their type of Canada and will vote for CPC who has many supporting MP's to blockades and occupations 

as they block international trade 

funny we never had to blame Trudeau since there isn't any empty shelves :dunno:  

IMG_7250.jpg

Keep thinking this is a Liberal vs conservative thing.  Jesus christ you are a fucking moron.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is a RIGHT? anyway it was Doug Ford that stop people from moving not Trudeau.

USA you need a vaccine to get in :dunno:  

I am confident this will stay in place to teach a lesson to the Convoy dumb dumbs 

What’s the difference from a right and a freedom when they are both being fucked away by people like you that think this is okay 

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

What’s the difference from a right and a freedom when they are both being fucked away by people like you that think this is okay 

RIGHTS ARE GRANTED which of yours have been removed?  you said many I am only asking for 1

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

RIGHTS ARE GRANTED which of yours have been removed?  you said many I am only asking for 1

Is it a freedom or a right that we are still stuck wearing masks in airports and planes?

13 minutes ago, toslow said:

again the NEW CPC and its followers saying it is THEIR RIGHT to block any road for any length of time if you have any protest you want to voice....

Blocking roads is cool

But in 2022, there is no violence to speak of. Canada Unity hasn’t detonated bombs around Ottawa. No one has been kidnapped. A mob hasn’t stampeded through Parliament. The vast majority of protestors around the country aren’t breaking the law or, if they are, they are breaking relatively minor laws like obstructing traffic or parking illegally. There may indeed be a good reason to remove the protestors for any “mildly” illegal activity that is going on but invoking the nuclear Emergency Measures Act is a grossly disproportionate response.

Justin Trudeau seems to have finally broken up with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The bigger question now is: what’s his new crush?

Can't wait for a protest to come from some other colors of people, be awesome watching you defend their RIGHT TO BLOCK YOUR WAY 

Peaceful means having a bouncy castle but you can make very loud noise 24hrs a day, it is YOUR RIGHT 

PAID PROTESTER are now the cool thing, have your fuel and food paid for by others with a cause and brought right too you.  Awesome

Peaceful means when Police ask you to leave you make a chain of people and yell profanities and telling them they are nazi chiild killers.  awesome what the CPC supports

I have the RIGHT to block the border until MY DEMANDS are met - sounds pretty Canadian to me very awesome