Check your account email address ×

Short sellers betting against Tesla lose more than $1 billion in single day as stock surges

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

even after scalping myself as i attempted to exit through the windshield i don't always wear one.  I live where it's not required and never have gotten used to wearing one.  

x2 . All my fords have the option to shut them off for the drivers side only.

the wifes highlanders fucking terrible.  also can't figure out how to shut it off when the rear glass is open,  awesome when you run to home depot and need a bit of extra room and don't want to take a trailer

Dosnt it create a vacume and fill with fumes with rear glass open?

• Gold Member

even after scalping myself as i attempted to exit through the windshield i don't always wear one.  I live where it's not required and never have gotten used to wearing one.  

It took an air bag to the face along with smashing my knees on the dash panels 12 years ago to learn, it's automatic now. 

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It took an air bag to the face along with smashing my knees on the dash panels 12 years ago to learn, it's automatic now. 

i look at a bald spot every morning from the mirror peeling it back,  36 staples and stiches and still not smart enough to learn.  Concussed myself twice within a 30 day window-  haven't been right since.  

i look at a bald spot every morning from the mirror peeling it back,  36 staples and stiches and still not smart enough to learn.  Concussed myself twice within a 30 day window-  haven't been right since.  

Only reason Im still here is because I wasn't wearing one when someone hit me head on , while driving a cabover . Then their car went right thru the drivers seat.