Check your account email address ×

Surge of orders for Tesla.

44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the back seat and passenger seat of that tesla will be full of shit and the thing will be trashed out in 3 yrs .

no diff work truck work car work SUV all end up treated like the redhead stepchild 

I take pretty good care of my stuff. My miled up ram still looks great inside and out. I'm not worried about that. 

6 hours ago, Anler said:

I see quite a few. I am really looking at them for my next work vehicle. 

When I’m tired of the BMW I might consider a 3. I’d never buy new. Like the BMW I’d store it over the winter so it would mostly be for play. I was watching a YouTube vid of Randy Pobst talk about the 3. I really like Randy. He’s honest and good with putting his experiences into words. He had some good things to say about the versatility and adjustability of the 3. 

Edited by spin_dry

6 hours ago, Anler said:

I take pretty good care of my stuff. My miled up ram still looks great inside and out. I'm not worried about that. 

shit my work trucks look 10 yrs old in about a yr 

but then I don't give 2 fucks about cars or trucks . if i thought I could roll up to a million buck house in a rusted out pos and still ask for 35k for a small bath and get the job that is,what I would drive. 

people just expect certain things .

but on the other side I don't know how,a home owner can not feel a bit of unease when the guy giving them a bid rolls up in a 85k truck .

another reason I never buy more than a xlt or the like 

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

shit my work trucks look 10 yrs old in about a yr 

but then I don't give 2 fucks about cars or trucks . if i thought I could roll up to a million buck house in a rusted out pos and still ask for 35k for a small bath and get the job that is,what I would drive. 

people just expect certain things .

but on the other side I don't know how,a home owner can not feel a bit of unease when the guy giving them a bid rolls up in a 85k truck .

another reason I never buy more than a xlt or the like 

Yeah, there’s a fine line between looking like you suck at your job and looking like you rape your customers for every cent.  A nice truck works well to show up in for business.  Those rolling up in 80k rigs look like douche bags to me.  And from what the contractors I’ve hired from them say...they are.  

I needed a quick house paint job done a couple years ago and needed to get quotes from anybody.  One guy rolled up in his custom Harley looking like a tool.  I just knew that was a $30-40k bike.  I guess he impresses people like that?!?!?  Anyway...he came in at twice the next highest estimate....but could start Monday!!!

I’m sure he heard me laughing on the phone before I hung it up.