Check your account email address ×

Is Soap alive ??

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about your ass, Sluggo? 

wanting to shove anything up another man's ass especaly a phallic item such as a black mag light is screaming homosexual tendency.  

now the amout you bring it up down right fighting. 

Hey, you're the one that sees it as a phallic symbol;. I see it as an aircraft aluminum tube that would inflict pain on some stupid fuck, that deserves to be humiliated and physically traumatized. 

Personally, I don't think there is anything homo about a big flashlight getting stuck up your ass. 

7 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Saw a Call Of Duty commercial and had a character that looked exactly like him

I am pretty sure that the new modern warfare is "pre" Soap. It has a younger Capitan Price and you are probably mistaking him for Soap lol.

Just now, Tomas. said:

I am pretty sure that the new modern warfare is "pre" Soap. It has a younger Capitan Price and you are probably mistaking him for Soap lol.

I was.  You are 200 percent correct lol.  I hadnt played mw in eons and got the name mixed up 

11 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I was.  You are 200 percent correct lol.  I hadnt played mw in eons and got the name mixed up 

Ya I quit buying COD games after black ops 3 and I barely played that. I got tired of the exact same shit with just a re-skin, or the crazy futuristic bullshit.

This new one looks good and it is cross platform as well. Finally PlayStation got their head out of their ass on that one. 

Not sure if I will buy it or wait for it to go on sale at a later date. Because in the end, it is still just another call of duty. At least they do an awesome job on the story lol.

• Like 1