Check your account email address ×

Legal Experts Warn Amber Guyger Verdict Could Set Dangerous Precedent Of Police Officers Not Being Allowed To Shoot Anyone They Want

SSFB

article-4904-2.jpg

DALLAS, TX—Former police officer Amber Guyger was found guilty of murder today. Many are praising the verdict, saying that Guyger deserved the murder sentence for busting into her neighbor's apartment and shooting him.

But some legal experts say this could set a dangerous precedent of police officers not being allowed to shoot anyone they want.

"Imagine an America where a police officer can't break into your home and just shoot you to death---that's not my America," said one Dallas lawyer. "This is really stoking fears all over the country that we will no longer be able to trust our police officers to kick in the wrong door and shoot us in the face."

He shook his head. "Today, justice has been served---and that's a bad omen for any police officer who may want to one day exercise his right to go into your home and shoot you."

Guyger and her legal counsel relied heavily on the "But I was a cop" argument as well as the "I feared for my life" defense, plus a creative use of the "Did I mention I was a cop?" legal precedent. But shockingly, none of these arguments worked, baffling legal experts and causing many to worry about the future of our justice system.

Spokespeople for the justice system assured Americans the decision was a fluke and that it "won't happen again."

https://babylonbee.com/news/legal-experts-warn-amber-guyger-verdict-sets-dangerous-precedent-of-justice-being-served?fbclid=IwAR1MRtwepte5JiIf9ml6N8FwntKHdkIxhN072Fc2lvSTTFNs0003ZSbjH6c

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I realize it's satire, but was she found guilty? Hope so.

Yes guilty. Kind of a sad story. She seems dumber than a box of rocks to me. Poor guy eating ice cream and this cunt blows him away.

23 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yes guilty. Kind of a sad story. She seems dumber than a box of rocks to me. Poor guy eating ice cream and this cunt blows him away.

She is average Joe cop in this country. They have wonderlic scores hovering well below luke warm iqs generally

18 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

She's kinda hot though. She'll have a nice husband in the big house.

Yeah, she'll get plenty of attention from the prison heroes. 

If I was running for office I would defend a woman's right to be a cop. In the real world hardly any woman should be a cop, it's not a natural role for women. Any broad that I've seen in policing was a fukken cop-groupie fucking every cop in sight, or just a fukked-up broad, period. 

For that matter, a lot of guys should not be cops either.