Check your account email address ×

Cokie Roberts Dead at 75

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

My thoughts exactly.

No not really....They are Zdumbfucks thoughts and since you are a bigger moron than him (which is really unfathomable) you are hitching your wagon to his fucked up star...ain’t nothing to brag about! 🤣

Cokie was a cool gal and pioneer in the broadcasting business and definitely not a partisan bobble head like we have now..RIP. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No not really....They are Zdumbfucks thoughts and since you are a bigger moron than him (which is really unfathomable) you are hitching your wagon to his fucked up star...ain’t nothing to brag about! 🤣

She was a journalist with a known bias.  And her whole family was washington insiders.   So, that is why I could care less.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

She was a journalist with a known bias.  And her whole family was washington insiders.   So, that is why I could care less.

Biased compared to what he have now...pfffttt. The fact that her family were insiders only served to give her inside knowledge and access that others didn’t have. Either way I liked her style and she was very good working with Sam Donaldson.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Biased compared to what he have now...pfffttt. The fact that her family were insiders only served to give her inside knowledge and access that others didn’t have. Either way I liked her style and she was very good working with Sam Donaldson.

Yah well you suck what ever cock you're told to Faggot so why is this a surprise to anyone :finger3: Sodmite 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

LOL.  Ah yes, now it's good for journalists to have Washington insiders especially since they can use that knowledge.... probably for the greater good and not to push any agendas.  Save the excuses, the double standard is noted.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Ah yes, now it's good for journalists to have Washington insiders especially since they can use that knowledge.... probably for the greater good and not to push any agendas.  Save the excuses, the double standard is noted.

Where have I said something contrary to that and what fucking “double standard” are you blathering about? I would take Sam Donaldson and Cokie Roberts over anybody at CNN, Fox, MSNBC ect.

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

can you go a day without talking about man on man oral sex or ass fucking? Sick fuck.

No kidding...how come Shit Tickets isn’t over here lecturing him for it? 

One of the great things that I like about Trump's win is it really brought out all those in the journalist field that have been able to successfully fake their non-bias for years and years.  They just couldn't control themselves with him.  So perfect.

Bye you fucking lying hack!  I hope you are burning in hell.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

One of the great things that I like about Trump's win is it really brought out all those in the journalist field that have been able to successfully fake their non-bias for years and years.  They just couldn't control themselves with him.  So perfect.

Bye you fucking lying hack!  I hope you are burning in hell.  :lol: 

Is that directed at Cokie?  Wow.  Maybe you should take the day off.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1