Check your account email address ×

Someone at the state dept should die a slow death

spin_dry

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

But Muslims are just misunderstood. 

They’ve know about this since 2016 and nothing has been done. Must be that well staffed state dept. :lol: 

These dogs cost in the upwards of $20,000 each to train. They send them over to rot and eventually die. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

They’ve know about this since 2016 and nothing has been done. Must be that well staffed state dept. :lol: 

These dogs cost in the upwards of $20,000 each to train. They send them over to rot and eventually die. 

Because of the Muslims they give them to yes? 

Could it possibly be due to old age? I mean it's not like CNN to fabricate a story that makes the Republicans look bad and evil is it even though those dogs were there and other places throughout the world pre Trump?

Since 2008, at least 12 U.S.-trained explosive detection canines provided to the kingdom under an anti-terrorism program died from medical problems.

"The canines observed were well beyond their working years, and in need of medical care.

Just now, frenchy said:

Ahh so their rules should be discriminatory based on religion is your official position? 

They skin em alive and eat dogs in China. That has nothing to do with religion. By contrast, Muslims treat em well 

Just now, spin_dry said:

They skin em alive and eat dogs in China. That has nothing to do with religion. By contrast, Muslims treat em well 

I’m not talking about China. You said it was crazy to send them there so you’re official position is you are incapable of caring for them properly based on your religion yes? 

46 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I’m not talking about China. You said it was crazy to send them there so you’re official position is you are incapable of caring for them properly based on your religion yes? 

I would suppose that could be true, provided the dog handlers were all Muslim and you could show me the evidence linking the religion to mistreating the dogs. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I would suppose that could be true, provided the dog handlers were all Muslim and you could show me the evidence linking the religion to mistreating the dogs. 

But you said this

VVVVVVVV

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Muslims hate dogs. So do Hindus. It’s crazy to do this. 

:dunno:  

Just now, spin_dry said:

I said they hate dogs. That doesn’t necessarily mean that they mistreat them. I don’t like spiders, yet I don’t make it a habit of starving them. 

You said it was crazy to send these dogs there because Muslim hate dogs no? 

Just now, frenchy said:

Oops. Spin caught in a PC boo-boo. 

Yep.  Actually blamed the correct people then realized what he’d done wasn’t inline with his Mother ship’s direction.

“UMMMM......I MEAN, STATE DEPARTMENT DID IT!!!”

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I said they hate dogs. That doesn’t necessarily mean that they mistreat them. I don’t like spiders, yet I don’t make it a habit of starving them. 

:lol:

Do you have to wrap your sweat pant leg bottoms with a rubber band so you don’t get the caught in the gears having to backpeddle this fast?

• Haha 2

Yes I did. Do you disagree? 

Of course not. But interesting where you will agree their level of humanity lacks and draw the line. Their treatment of?  Dogs. 

Not women. Or gays. Or young boys. Or young girls. But dogs. 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Of course not. But interesting where you will agree their level of humanity lacks and draw the line. Their treatment of?  Dogs. 

Not women. Or gays. Or young boys. Or young girls. But dogs. 

You still haven’t established that it’s muslims that mistreated these dogs. As for the mistreatments of the said groups, America should sweep its own side of the street when it comes to the treatment of those groups. Drones and shit, ya know? Wedding parties ya know? 

You still haven’t established that it’s muslims that mistreated these dogs. As for the mistreatments of the said groups, America should sweep its own side of the street when it comes to the treatment of those groups. Drones and shit, ya know? Wedding parties ya know? 

95% Muslim nation. Christians live on the fringes so it’s a slam dunk guarantee they were. Stop being intentionally dishonest and just admit what your true feelings on the subject are. You already slipped up and let them out so it shouldn’t be too hard. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

95% Muslim nation. Christians live on the fringes so it’s a slam dunk guarantee they were. Stop being intentionally dishonest and just admit what your true feelings on the subject are. You already slipped up and let them out so it shouldn’t be too hard. 

You still haven’t proven that the handlers were Muslim. So it’s irrelevant.