Check your account email address ×

Biden and Political Opportunity

• Platinum Contributing Member

In the wake of the recent shootings Biden says he's not sure what Trump is interested in other than political opportunity.....as Biden uses them as a political opportunity. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7325163/Biden-push-buyback-program-assault-style-weapons.html?ITO=applenews

• Gold Member

Oh look! A hypocritical politician? Imagine that!

The Democrat spread for POTUS is really just a bunch of tax and free shit assholes, Gabbard is the only worth a shit in the entire field.

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The Democrat spread for POTUS is really just a bunch of tax and free shit assholes, Gabbard is the only worth a shit in the entire field.

:goodpost: 

26 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yah cuz she is only for murdering babies up until birth, universal healthcare for all including illegals and seizure of your guns and shitting on the second ammendment :guzzle:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah cuz she is only for murdering babies up until birth, universal healthcare for all including illegals and seizure of your guns and shitting on the second ammendment :guzzle:

The only thing you said that I am strongly against is shitting on the 2nd. I can live with the rest.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The only thing you said that I am strongly against is shitting on the 2nd. I can live with the rest.

Yah well you are a massive pile of festering shit so..... :finger3:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Momorider said:

And with all that she is the conservative choice in the field of candidates. Not far enough for the base.