Check your account email address ×

Fusion GPS failed to link Trump to Epstein

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

0EB8E66F-FF67-406E-87A2-CEBFCA947074.jpeg

Just so we are clear I want anyone and everyone who got on the jet to Lolita Island to get the book thrown at them no matter who they are.  But it is cute when you compare one guy to a family of sexual abusers who have decades of indecent and criminal stories to their credit. 

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just so we are clear I want anyone and everyone who got on the jet to Lolita Island to get the book thrown at them no matter who they are.  But it is cute when you compare one guy to a family of sexual abusers who have decades of indecent and criminal stories to their credit. 

Exactly!!!

332139AE-AD68-47A9-BDA8-E9242E2927F6.jpeg

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

So in 2015 Trump would call attention to himself while saying Clinton and Epstein have lots of problems to come regarding the pedo Island?  :lol:  

Now lets be absolutely clear.   Not one girl has come out and said Bill Clinton had acted inappropriately yet.   26 times on the plane, signing off SS and been reported on the Island but no reports of illegal behavior.   Lets hope that's the case.   The less girls and the less each girl was abused the better.   I dislike the Clinton's but I would never wish this to be true because it means some girl was mistreated.  

Clinton also does not have a history of underage girls.....young interns but not underage by any means.  

On the bold, would you if you were 13-14? What would Hillary do?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

On the bold, would you if you were 13-14? What would Hillary do?

Valid point.   Truth behind it or not they scare the shit out of people.  

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

if the girl is pre-pubescent at 13 or 14 it’s considered pedophilia. Otherwise they’re just playing an impersonation of Thomas Jefferson. 

ThpinnyVan is correct here 

when it comes to sexual attraction the actual number of age has nothing to do with how we are wired