Check your account email address ×

Democrats and their fake outrage

So comey said his investigators couldn’t find any evidence that Mrs. Clinton intended to break the law, which he said means they couldn’t recommend that she be prosecuted.

“Certainly, she should have known not to send classified information,” Mr. Comey told the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. “I think she was extremely careless. I think she was negligent. That, I could establish. What we can’t establish is that she acted with the necessary criminal intent.”

Yet, here in Wisconsin, the democrats have opened 2 john doe cases against Scott Walker and have continued to pursue a case even when the courts have told them to stop.  The democrats in Wisconsin are corrupt criminals trying to shut down any and all freedom of speech from conservative groups.  Hopefully the law convicts them and puts any and all of them in jail for the unconstitutional actions they have committed.

We’ve covered the abusive anti-conservative Wisconsin “John Doe” proceedings many times before.

The short story is that two separate proceedings were commenced under the auspices of Democratic District Attorneys in order to try to take down Scott Walker.

John Doe No. 1 concerned Walker’s time as County Executive and ended without finding any wrongdoing by Walker himself.

John Doe No. 2 concerned Walker’s time as Governor and recall election.   Both a state court judge and a federal judge found that even if everything the investigators claimed was true, it was not illegal.  This John Doe No. 2 resulted in a federal lawsuit by two of the targets alleging that the investigators violated the targets’ constitutional rights.

Some documents released Friday by the federal Court of Appeals reveal just how abusive this John Doe No. 2 was.  

The investigators conducted a widespread fishing expedition through the otherwise private records of numerous conservative activists, as described by M.D. Kittle of Wisconsin Reporter, who has followed the case more closely than anyone (h/t Instapundit):

‘Retaliation’: Docs show state prosecutors’ launched mini-NSA probe of state conservatives

Conservative targets of a Democrat-launched John Doe investigation have described the secret probe as a witch hunt.

That might not be a big enough descriptor, based on records released Friday by a federal appeals court as part of a  massive document dump.

Attorneys for conservative activist Eric O’Keefe and the Wisconsin Club for Growth point to subpoenas requested by John Doe prosecutors that sought records from “at least eight phone companies” believed to serve the targets of the investigation. O’Keefe and the club have filed a civil rights lawsuit against John Doe prosecutors, alleging they violated conservatives’ First Amendment rights.

Subpoenas also demanded the conservatives’ bank records, “emails from every major private email provider” and other information in what some have described as a mini-NSA (National Security Agency) operation in Wisconsin.

“In fact, Defendants’ submissions confirm and expand upon the scope and intensity of retaliation previously demonstrated,” O’Keefe’s attorney wrote in documents ordered unsealed by the 7th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals.

The documents raise serious concerns about the tactics of Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm, two of his assistant DAs and others involved in the investigation targeting dozens of conservatives.

We are in a dangerous place when prosecutors can identify the target first, and then try to find a crime.

It's what they do. They had a former beauty queen on CNN saying they've been calling her and all her competitors asking if they were touched inapropriately by Trump. Funny thing is she thought Trump was a complete gentleman around her and others that she saw.

Its shameful the tactics this party is using. And I can't wait until it blows up in their face.

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It's what they do. They had a former beauty queen on CNN saying they've been calling her and all her competitors asking if they were touched inapropriately by Trump. Funny thing is she thought Trump was a complete gentleman around her and others that she saw.

Its shameful the tactics this party is using. And I can't wait until it blows up in their face.

Desperation....

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

I think it causing conservatives to really open their eyes.  I have only seen one democrat supporting sign put up by me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

I think it causing conservatives to really open their eyes.  I have only seen one democrat supporting sign put up by me.

That's your go to line......amd it's still wrong :lmao: 

i will say I saw a lot of democrats durning the primary's who were never Hillary.

Its clear there are non of those on this board. The ones on this board are the do as I say not as I do types   

Just now, jtssrx said:

i will say I saw a lot of democrats durning the primary's who were never Hillary.

Its clear there are non of those on this board. The ones on this board are the do as I say not as I do types   

I always thought people who ride snowmobiles would be different.

33 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Seems most on this site defend their candidate no matter what they do or say. On the right and on the left. More false accusations than the tabloids in here :true:

I think Trump is a total dipshit. I'm voting for him simply because Hillary is the most currupt politician ever. I think he's well intentioned he just doesn't know how to exicute. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I think Trump is a total dipshit. I'm voting for him simply because Hillary is the most currupt politician ever. I think he's well intentioned he just doesn't know how to exicute. 

Exactly.  Most understand this.  They also understand how the democrat playbook now works and how corrupt they actually have become.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Exactly.  Most understand this.  They also understand how the democrat playbook now works and how corrupt they actually have become.

:ashamed:

IMG_2902.JPG