Check your account email address ×

U.P. , MI. teachers and the pillow talking school board in Hancock, want the first black principal fired, His results prove otherwise

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dumb fucking yoopers apparently want their kids to be dumb and how can you fire a guy with such a badass beard!

Probably one of the most racist areas I've ever been

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yep...Marquette isn’t as bad because of NMU but I remember some shit guys would say back when I was there and it took me by surprise. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Wisconsin is pretty racist. A guy I used to work with (black guy) got approached by a manager in a grocery store in Sheboygan warning him that he shouldn't be walking around there because he wouldn't be safe. 

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Let me guess , dem majority areas ? Non liberal democrats are the most racist out there. But I don't believe this has to do with race. It has to do with change. People like their change in small doses.

Let me guess.....you're about 73 or so?

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Wisconsin is pretty racist. A guy I used to work with (black guy) got approached by a manager in a grocery store in Sheboygan warning him that he shouldn't be walking around there because he wouldn't be safe. 

A guy you used to work with had an issue and you believe the whole state of WI is racist? :lmao:Don't be an idiot.

Just now, snoughnut said:

A guy you used to work with had an issue and you believe the whole state of WI is racist? :lmao:Don't be an idiot.

The whole state of Wisconsin is ignorant as fuck......and probably.pretty racist too

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The whole state of Wisconsin is ignorant as fuck......and probably.pretty racist too

Listen moron, I'm asking Analer not to be an idiot, there's still hope for him, you not so much. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Let me guess , dem majority areas ? Non liberal democrats are the most racist out there. But I don't believe this has to do with race. It has to do with change. People like their change in small doses.

9923F3BA-AC5F-4B1B-8191-6767A30D067D.png.e0ebc1ba02201a1d1765d6ec14a06499.png

• Thanks 1

This is a whole lot more about the entrenched  teachers union + elected teachers union spouses on the Hancock school board  flexing their muscle to get rid of the principal. Why ?? He crossed the line with them and demand accountability ............ A fucking weekly lesson plan  from them , plus  not being able to use taxpayers school resources at will.  Local web chatter says he also cracked down on suspect mileage voucher  re-payments, the net chatter says that is what truly  pissed off the board and teachers.

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Oh no, I have plenty more examples. That is the only time I have heard someone being approached like that in a grocery store warning them it's not safe for them to be there.