Check your account email address ×

Amazon, Oracle and IBM...DOD...nothing to see here.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Did anybody actually read the article about the DOD insider hired by Amazon or is that all good with you guys? Nothing a little slimy about it? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did anybody actually read the article about the DOD insider hired by Amazon or is that all good with you guys? Nothing a little slimy about it? 

the last place in tec Corp crying and stomping feet all it is . some guy gets a new job at the leading corp of his field of choice . it would have been a lot more ez to just pay the guy cash under the table if they really needed a hand up in the prosses . but orical said them self in the first lawsuit Amazon is seen as the leader in cloud computing . now just doing the millennial kid thing cry about fairness 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

the last place in tec Corp crying and stomping feet all it is . some guy gets a new job at the leading corp of his field of choice . it would have been a lot more ez to just pay the guy cash under the table if they really needed a hand up in the prosses . but orical said them self in the first lawsuit Amazon is seen as the leader in cloud computing . now just doing the millennial kid thing cry about fairness 

Well insider trading is a crime so the fact that this guy worked on the very project he is trying  to land for his new employer seems wrong IMO. Not sure what this has to do with millennial crying. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well insider trading is a crime so the fact that this guy worked on the very project he is trying  to land for his new employer seems wrong IMO. Not sure what this has to do with millennial crying. 

if he worked for the Fed and actualy landed a contract then moved to Amazon I can see it. you and I both know how large govenment contracts work and some cog in a buracratic wheel makes  no decision.  that is done on a jet or countery club with a senator  then kept hush hush as Congress members buy up stock then after every one is vested it is announced.  

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if he worked for the Fed and actualy landed a contract then moved to Amazon I can see it. you and I both know how large govenment contracts work and some cog in a buracratic wheel make a no decision.  that is done on a jet or countery club with a senator  then kept hush hush as Congress members buy up stock then after every one is vested it is announced.  

Yeah I know....still annoying and shady.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks