Check your account email address ×

DeWayne Craddock was violent with co-workers before Virginia Beach shooting: report

5 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

He’s scared of his own shadow. It’s a Toronto area thing 

Not scared of bears. 

Not so scared that I won’t leave the house without a gun. 

Which appears to me a common case here. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Not scared of bears. 

Not so scared that I won’t leave the house without a gun. 

Which appears to me a common case here. 

Dumb....as.....fuck

8 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Toronto area males are more feminine than California women 

Im inclined to think Nooks are just ignorant as a whole

Edited by f7ben

38 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

No I’m awesome 

Dumpy is scared of natives, won’t leave the country because he’s afraid of brown people, now the bear thread has him scared of bears. 

Poor thing. 

Just fire up that triple to scare away the bears snowflake. 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

We are definitely nicer. We don’t tend to think owning a gun increase our dick size. 

Probably better healthcare will allow some people better access to mental health facilities. 

But really we have a very similar culture yet you’ve had 180 mass shootings this year. 

We have had shootings but I’m not sure we’ve had any mass shootings or stabbings. 

I don't think that the vast majority of us that own guns are concerned with wang size. I get just as disgusted with these mass shootings as the next guy, mostly because its such a waste of life, but also it gives people like you the impression that all Americans are gun toting psychos. In all honesty I just enjoy seeing how accurate I can shoot with different firearms at different distances and most of the time I can't hit the broadside of a barn.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I don't think that the vast majority of us that own guns are concerned with wang size. I get just as disgusted with these mass shootings as the next guy, mostly because its such a waste of life, but also it gives people like you the impression that all Americans are gun toting psychos. In all honesty I just enjoy seeing how accurate I can shoot with different firearms at different distances and most of the time I can't hit the broadside of a barn.

Sometimes people snap.  It's usually better for those around them if they don't have access to a weapon that can kill people from a distance when that happens. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sometimes people snap.  It's usually better for those around them if they don't have access to a weapon that can kill people from a distance when that happens. 

Just stop.....you're dumb as fuck and there isnt a person here that gives two fucks what your cowardly half man estrogen filled ass says. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Dumpy is scared of natives, won’t leave the country because he’s afraid of brown people, now the bear thread has him scared of bears. 

Poor thing. 

Just fire up that triple to scare away the bears snowflake. 

Weird I spent time on several reserves again this winter lmao 

buy hey you’re the expert on natives cause you dated a native man once 

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just stop.....you're dumb as fuck and there isnt a person here that gives two fucks what your cowardly half man estrogen filled ass says. 

Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry.  If I was right, you'd have mass shootings every day.