Check your account email address ×

Navy Confirms USS John McCain Story

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whoa....he did that....holy shit!!!!!!!

Fact remains the ship is named after McCain and Trump is a thin skinned twat.

Trump is a twat but trump didn’t request it some moron in the white house did

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Trump is a twat but trump didn’t request it some moron in the white house did

This is true but, what kind of hatred does Trump spew for McCain in the office that some half-wit decided it was best to move a fucking warship out of his view?  Lewinski was a greater office asset.  But still, Trump needs to let dead men lie (pun).

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Yep fuck John McCain!! He was a total fucking fraud! I mean the guy right to end was all about John McCain. He voted no on repealing Obamacare just to shit on Trump and he says lets see donny make America great again now to a grouo of Democrats. 

With nothing to replace it with he put the needs to the citizens over partisanship.  May have been his best vote ever.  .  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

With nothing to replace it with he put the needs to the citizens over partisanship.  May have been his best vote ever.  .  

LOL why does it need to be replaced???

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

LOL why does it need to be replaced???

Ask Trump....he promised a much better plan was ready to go and if you don’t think theirs is an issue with healthcare access in this country than I can’t help you. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ask Trump....he promised a much better plan was ready to go and if you don’t think theirs is an issue with healthcare access in this country than I can’t help you. 

The issue is cost, no more no less. No one has ever addressed this including ObamaCare. ObamaCare is about killing private insurance and get Single Payer

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The issue is cost, no more no less. No one has ever addressed this including ObamaCare. ObamaCare is about killing private insurance and get Single Payer

So what....it’s a start and like I said Trump said he has a much better plan. 

Like it or not The ACA has given a great number of people the ability to afford health insurance.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what....it’s a start and like I said Trump said he has a much better plan. 

Like it or not The ACA has given a great number of people the ability to afford health insurance.

No, it hasn't and as per usual you don't know what you're talking about. My wife runs an HR department for a large CU. ObamaCare has increased the cost and all data she's gotten show Obamacare is a disaster. But feel free to run your BIG FUCKING MOUTH about shit you know nothing about. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

good

going back to another broken system isn't making things better for anyone.  eliminating an easy to buy through marketplace isn't helping anyone.  yanking pre existing conditions waivers isn't going to help anyone.  Until there is a real attempt to fix medical care then we don't need to eliminate obiecare.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No, it hasn't and as per usual you don't know what you're talking about. My wife runs an HR department for a large CU. ObamaCare has increased the cost and all data she's gotten show Obamacare is a disaster. But feel free to run your BIG FUCKING MOUTH about shit you know nothing about. 

how does she explain the previous decades worth of increases that were inline with what we have seen since.  Obiecare sucks,  previous system sucked.  we are a first world country time to really address the problem.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

spot on

Spot on my ass. Ask Trump, Like I said they block ObamaCare from being repealed. Oh yes but lets ask Trump about legislation that won't come to light becuase A. Republicans blocked a repeal and now Democrats who control the house would never pass anything on healthcare pushed by Trump.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

how does she explain the previous decades worth of increases that were inline with what we have seen since.  Obiecare sucks,  previous system sucked.  we are a first world country time to really address the problem.  

AGAIN THE PROBLEM IS THE COST OF THE CARE ITSELF. OBAMACARE DID NOTHING TO FIX THE ACTUAL COST. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Spot on my ass. Ask Trump, Like I said they block ObamaCare from being repealed. Oh yes but lets ask Trump about legislation that won't come to light becuase A. Republicans blocked a repeal and now Democrats who control the house would never pass anything on healthcare pushed by Trump.  

:lol:  like anyone can trust a word that comes out of trumps mouth.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he was- Trump promised better and clearly can't deliver because he's a blowhard.  

Not to mention, he said it would be revealed after the election, why not now? Smells a bit greasy.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  like anyone can trust a word that comes out of trumps mouth.  

Let’s call this for what it is....most of what comes out of Trumps mouth unscripted is meant for entertainment purposes only.

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Not to mention, he said it would be revealed after the election, why not now? Smells a bit greasy.

Clearly he didn’t understand the legislative process.  I think something is in the works but it’s my guess the “big reveal” is being timed for 2020. Or at least plenty of rhetoric about it.

Dumping the old system back on the free market right now would be the same two year shot in the arm in savings as the ACA was.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Let’s call this for what it is....most of what comes out of Trumps mouth unscripted is meant for entertainment purposes only.

Clearly he didn’t understand the legislative process.  I think something is in the works but it’s my guess the “big reveal” is being timed for 2020. Or at least plenty of rhetoric about it.

Dumping the old system back on the free market right now would be the same two year shot in the arm in savings as the ACA was.

exactly

I just laugh and ignore it..

But some in here take every word as seriousness.

Dumb mother fuckers that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Trump hatred is rampant and wont go away..

Good!

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

exactly

Good!

Trump is a rude and terrible liar that hurts feelings.  Many imbeciles feel it is much better to have an expert liar that makes everyone’s “feels” smile.  I pay attention to policy and economic successes.  

In other words, I really see no reason to keep a lying, worthless employee in my organization because he or she is kind with other’s feelings.

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump is a rude and terrible liar that hurts feelings.  Many imbeciles feel it is much better to have an expert liar that makes everyone’s “feels” smile.  I pay attention to policy and economic successes.  

In other words, I really see no reason to keep a lying, worthless employee in my organization because he or she is kind with other’s feelings.

that's the key right there.

Emotional cunts eat this shit up

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

that's the key right there.

Emotional cunts eat this shit up

So The President wants to repeal a major policy but has no replacement as he promised and it’s OK with you...SMH.

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No he lies about major programs that affect millions of American lives...goes beyond hurt feelings.

49 minutes ago, Pete said:

exactly

Good!

clearly we should all feel confident having a president we need to "laugh and ignore" his words.  SMH

• Like 1