Check your account email address ×

Trump unbans Obama’s failed ethanol policy

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't have a problem making it legal, but don't force the shit on us. Give the man a choice.

Ethanol is patriot fuel 

33 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't have a problem making it legal, but don't force the shit on us. Give the man a choice.

All the stations I frequent all have 91 ethanol free with a weird warning though... “For outdoor motor sports vehicles only.”

Must be some state mandated warning label.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All the stations I frequent all have 91 ethanol free with a weird warning though... “For outdoor motor sports vehicles only.”

Must be some state mandated warning label.  

Could have a lead based octane raising compound in it which will eventually plug catalytic converters.

ethanol wasn’t just for fun. It has huge anti knock qualities which was a replacement for lead once it was phased out 

Just now, DUMPY said:

Could have a lead based octane raising compound in it which will eventually plug catalytic converters.

ethanol wasn’t just for fun. It has huge anti knock qualities which was a replacement for lead once it was phased out 

Well, that’s fine by me, I ripped all that shit off my truck and put in long tubes and bypassed the system.  BRAAAAAAP!!!  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, that’s fine by me, I ripped all that shit off my truck and put in long tubes and bypassed the system.  BRAAAAAAP!!!  :lol:

It’ll eventually fuck up your 02’s as well lol

Just now, DUMPY said:

It’ll eventually fuck up your 02’s as well lol

They are all but worthless in my truck now.  Just plugged the rears and the fronts have a bypass connected to eliminate the CEL.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They are all but worthless in my truck now.  Just plugged the rears and the fronts have a bypass connected to eliminate the CEL.

You have to have functioning front ones or it won’t run right. The rear ones don’t matter 

Just now, DUMPY said:

You have to have functioning front ones or it won’t run right. The rear ones don’t matter 

The fronts function at a certain level but need a bypass because the CEL will stay on.  Start ups are a bit rougher and gas mileage is down a bit but other than that...good to go!