Check your account email address ×

Trump erupts after special counsel says he’s not exonerated

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seems many here have no clue what a special investigation is and who charges the crimes.

so bring on the charges it has been 2 mo from the time report was put out . do you really think the dems and the media  have not had 100s of lawyers looking for anything in the report that that could use to charge or impeach? 

sorry pampers they got shit  

On 5/31/2019 at 12:14 PM, AKIQPilot said:

I was talking about your statements saying "no collusion = no obstruction".   Are you backpedaling now?  

I think I said that collusion isn't a crime, but conspiracy is.

As far as obstruction is concerned if someone is telling someone not to say anything................

If you go back you will see that I said that I thought Trump didn't conspire with the Russians directly as that would take effort, my thoughts were that it would be his idiot son, SIL, or some other hanger on.

In any event the good news is that Trump is making up for dodging the Vietnam draft with increased defense spending :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think I said that collusion isn't a crime, but conspiracy is.

As far as obstruction is concerned if someone is telling someone not to say anything................

If you go back you will see that I said that I thought Trump didn't conspire with the Russians directly as that would take effort, my thoughts were that it would be his idiot son, SIL, or some other hanger on.

In any event the good news is that Trump is making up for dodging the Vietnam draft with increased defense spending :thumbsup:

What a fucking pile of shameless retarded deflection. You're the new MC before we even lost the old one. Dumbass