Check your account email address ×

Lynch , Comey and everyone involved in the Email Investigation...

f7ben

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Should be subject to a criminal probe by a specially appointed prosecutor. They have destroyed the rule of law in this country and should pay for it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7f1e64e9-61d6-3c4f-b5a8-fb98f9adcadb/ss_james-comey-and-loretta-lynch.html

Like there was ever any doubt, it's all rigged :nuts: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You sir are a hack who's opinions should garner you a healthy dose of ridicule amongst those with functioning brains in their heads

1 hour ago, Sludgey said:

Can you imagine being so brainwashed that you have a stong and highly illogical need to defend the most crooked women in the world at all cost... Just because she plays for your "team"...?

Fuck what a pathetic dago midget penis headed hack Ballsack is :flush: 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Should be subject to a criminal probe by a specially appointed prosecutor. They have destroyed the rule of law in this country and should pay for it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7f1e64e9-61d6-3c4f-b5a8-fb98f9adcadb/ss_james-comey-and-loretta-lynch.html

People are more worried about trump talking about pussy 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What sucks is we are screwed no matter who wins

actually my life wont change that much....I am already as disenfranchised and apathetic as I can get. I have a family I love so I am unlikely to blow up any oligarchs....meh

Honestly this country means nothing to me and I choose when and where to abide by its laws regardless so WGAF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

actually my life wont change that much....I am already as disenfranchised and apathetic as I can get. I have a family I love so I am unlikely to blow up any oligarchs....meh

Honestly this country means nothing to me and I choose when and where to abide by its laws regardless so WGAF

I think this post sort of represents most Americans.  That's why Don has done so well.  His slogan reminded a lot when we felt that way.  

Oh well.  I don't rise and fall by the idiots that now vote in more idiots to "run things".  I'm gonna do me....and like you, and now more than ever, I'll decide what rules and laws I'll follow along the way.  

:thumb:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think this post sort of represents most Americans.  That's why Don has done so well.  His slogan reminded a lot when we felt that way.  

Oh well.  I don't rise and fall by the idiots that now vote in more idiots to "run things".  I'm gonna do me....and like you, and now more than ever, I'll decide what rules and laws I'll follow along the way.  

:thumb:

I can't wait to retreat to my little piece of heaven in the UP and shut the rest of the world off for good. I'll traverse between where I'll be and where you are as I please. Northern MN and the Yoop are like medicine to the soul

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hear ya. I just worry about my Sons. They will be forced to live under the tyranny these political hacks are forcing on us 

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I hear ya. I just worry about my Sons. They will be forced to live under the tyranny these political hacks are forcing on us 

Well make them ready ...teach them to trust no authority and to guard against tyranny. Teach them no allegiance to this country or any other. Teach them to treat their fellow man with respect but at the same time to look out for themselves and be ready to take care saving up for when shit hits the fan