Check your account email address ×

Stop saying deny science it’s really fucking annoying

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Remember when scientists said the earth was cooling and we were entering another iceage?  That was awesome.  

There wasn't scientific consensus of the earth cooling.  Ask Irv to post the link for you. He read it wrong but you might understand it. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

There wasn't scientific consensus of the earth cooling.  Ask Irv to post the link for you. He read it wrong but you might understand it. 

Consensus says the earth is cooling 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You should walk into the remote bush in northern Ontario , no clothes no tools no food. Be one with Mother Earth. 

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

You should walk into the remote bush in northern Ontario , no clothes no tools no food. Be one with Mother Earth. 

You should look at the post by Irv, then read the link. Then use your tiny brain to work out whether he is lying or just stupid. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should look at the post by Irv, then read the link. Then use your tiny brain to work out whether he is lying or just stupid. 

None of that matters. The important thing is the fact you can save humanity by doing as I described.

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Certainly a consensus of the people paid by the fossil fuel industry to say so. 

So who what used fossil fuels to cause the earth to warm before?

It has been much warmer.

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If you are denying scientific consensus, then you are denying science. 

There is no such thing. The fact that you’re repeating buzz words “ denier, consensus” shows the programming works. You’re programmed period end of story 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

YOU’RE A FUCKING FLAT EARTHER!!!!!!! Bahahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha the fucking irony... Is this a joke? Are you trolling us? Well played.

You’re programmed, programmed to attack anything or anyone that pushes against the mainstream narrative. Look posts in response to anything I say. It’s always you’re a flat earther. Meanwhile I don’t ever talk flat earth. You and a few others like to bring this up as if I’m arguing against the heliocentric model on a daily basis. 

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

"Much" was probably to strong but there is still plenty of unsettled science.  The science behind climate change is just one example.

Science is never settled 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There is no such thing. The fact that you’re repeating buzz words “ denier, consensus” shows the programming works. You’re programmed period end of story 

Why do you think that brain washing is any different than your version of it? The only difference is one is peer reviewed research by people with 10+ years of college in that field, and yours is YouTube and Twitter from people with sub 73 IQ’s who don’t know the difference between weather and climate. 

Im not one of those people who buys into the hype of we are all gonna die and New York will be under water. I recognize there is a profit motive at universities for grants, but the idea that man made change doesn’t exist is stupid. It’s pure ignorance because YOU are brainwashed. You talk about thinking for yourself, yet you just eat the other end of the spectrum’s narrative without question.

Look at this thread alone to find the truth. You have people claiming because it was cooler for one winter or summer in their area that it makes GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE not a thing. Sorry, but you’ve been played just as those who think we need to buy life vests in New York by 2020 have been.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re programmed, programmed to attack anything or anyone that pushes against the mainstream narrative. Look posts in response to anything I say. It’s always you’re a flat earther. Meanwhile I don’t ever talk flat earth. You and a few others like to bring this up as if I’m arguing against the heliocentric model on a daily basis. 

It’s a convenient example of your ignorance. Sorry, if you don’t like it, you shouldn’t have advocated it. Why should anyone take some twitter/YouTube fan boi serious? 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why do you think that brain washing is any different than your version of it? The only difference is one is peer reviewed research by people with 10+ years of college in that field, and yours is YouTube and Twitter from people with sub 73 IQ’s who don’t know the difference between weather and climate. 

Im not one of those people who buys into the hype of we are all gonna die and New York will be under water. I recognize there is a profit motive at universities for grants, but the idea that man made change doesn’t exist is stupid. It’s pure ignorance because YOU are brainwashed. You talk about thinking for yourself, yet you just eat the other end of the spectrum’s narrative without question.

Look at this thread alone to find the truth. You have people claiming because it was cooler for one winter or summer in their area that it makes GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE not a thing. Sorry, but you’ve been played just as those who think we need to buy life vests in New York by 2020 have been.  

I never said you were programmed on climate change. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s a convenient example of your ignorance. Sorry, if you don’t like it, you shouldn’t have advocated it. Why should anyone take some twitter/YouTube fan boi serious? 

What you say or think about me doesn’t bother me. I only addressed it because your response was exactly what I was talking about. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I never said you were programmed on climate change. 

You just aren’t capable of being open minded. You are what you are. There is an interesting theory on why some people buy into conspiracy theories like you do. Rather than accept things they don’t like they’ve deluded themselves to the point where any other explanation no matter how outrageous is better than the truth. Easier to accept. You jump head first into it all... 

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Programmed to believe scientific consensus? Sure that doesn't seem like a bad thing. 

Programmed to follow the money and wonder who has more reason to lie, the scientists who work for NASA or the scientists the get paid from the billion per year the oil industry gives them to sow doubt. 

Just have a look at the sources you provide.  Even among that small group, they can't even decide what is the cause.  Some claim it's not happening, some claim it's happening but blame it on solar activity or volcanoes. Hell some even claim it's a good thing. They should at least get their story straight.. Or maybe they shouldn't. It's working. They have a significant portion of the population fooled. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Programmed to believe scientific consensus? Sure that doesn't seem like a bad thing. 

Programmed to follow the money and wonder who has more reason to lie, the scientists who work for NASA or the scientists the get paid from the billion per year the oil industry gives them to sow doubt. 

Just have a look at the sources you provide.  Even among that small group, they can't even decide what is the cause.  Some claim it's not happening, some claim it's happening but blame it on solar activity or volcanoes. Hell some even claim it's a good thing. They should at least get their story straight.. Or maybe they shouldn't. It's working. They have a significant portion of the population fooled. 

Bingo. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You just aren’t capable of being open minded. You are what you are. There is an interesting theory on why some people buy into conspiracy theories like you do. Rather than accept things they don’t like they’ve deluded themselves to the point where any other explanation no matter how outrageous is better than the truth. Easier to accept. You jump head first into it all... 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/climate-change-psychology-1.4920872    This article get into confirmation of bias a little. 

But it's from the CBC as site the many right wing Canadians are convinced is as left wing and crooked as the Rebel or Breitbart are Right wing and crooked. 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cbc-news-canadian-broadcasting/

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There is no such thing as a scientific consensus. The people that would have you believe in man made Climate change starting using the phrase “scientific consensus” to program people like you!! 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There is no such thing as a scientific consensus. The people that would have you believe in man made Climate change starting using the phrase “scientific consensus” to program people like you!! 

Thus, a consensus-oriented process is one in which people work together to reach as much agreement as possible. Unanimity (or unanimous consent) is more specific. It refers to the outcome of a vote showing all members are agreed.

I feel like you don’t grasp the meaning of that term. There is a consensus when it comes to man made global warming in ya scientific community not paid for by oil. Sorry. These are facts.  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Certainly a consensus of the people paid by the fossil fuel industry to say so. 

No, it’s a fact. The long term trend has been gradual cooling with short periods of warning. We’re supposer to be warming now.

5AE0A630-7868-4BE2-9435-F4F0533B2E6A.gif

8FD183EB-7FB5-4F50-AB03-59EF8F9DC40A.png

71443485-2424-4544-9102-24E1405D9D73.png

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Only people who don’t believe in science think it’s a consensus. Eugenics used to be the consensus 

5 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

No, it’s a fact. The long term trend has been gradual cooling with short periods of warning. We’re supposer to be warming now.

Oops

3 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

So you are saying the Earth is cooling?  You are a lot like Irv so I'll ask you to decipher these charts and let me know from what years they rose and by how much then when they started falling and by how much. Are these numbers for the entire planet or a specific area. 

I'm sure someone who knows science as much as you do, will have no issues.