Check your account email address ×

So dumb ass Joe Biden opens his campaign with a lie imagine that

Just now, Highmark said:

No an admission of being wrong.  You should try it when you get back on your meds.  :bc:

:lol: I am the first person to admit I am wrong. You didnt do that....not only did you think Pete was 29 you though he could run for potus at that age :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I am the first person to admit I am wrong. You didnt do that....not only did you think Pete was 29 you though he could run for potus at that age :lol:

Highlander is a failure as a human Being. Proven twice in one thread. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh by the way 

I stand corrected.   I did a quick search as well and you are far from Schiffslinger and MC when it comes to collusion.  :bc:

Just now, Highmark said:

I stand corrected.   I did a quick search as well and you are far from Schiffslinger and MC when it comes to collusion.  :bc:

My issue with trump has never been about “collusion”. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

My issue with trump has never been about “collusion”. 

My issue with Trump has never been his policies.  

There is plenty to dislike about Trump regarding his past and even present actions however I refuse to vote for someone who I literally do not agree with a single policy issue on.  During the primaries and even now Rand Paul was my top candidate however once Trump won the nomination there was zero chance at me supporting Hillary.   I have voted for a few dems in the past in local elections but the policy stances they took I agreed with on the local side.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

My issue with Trump has never been his policies.  

There is plenty to dislike about Trump regarding his past and even present actions however I refuse to vote for someone who I literally do not agree with a single policy issue on.  During the primaries and even now Rand Paul was my top candidate however once Trump won the nomination there was zero chance at me supporting Hillary.   I have voted for a few dems in the past in local elections but the policy stances they took I agreed with on the local side.  

Trump intentionally says stupid shit and lies to appeal to society’s low hanging fruit. In turn he has created the most toxic political atmosphere in decades. He intentionally inflames emotional reactions. He posses zero leadership ability. 

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

This dumbass starts his campaign with the "fine people" lie that's been totally debunked over and over again. Uncertainly many dumbfucks will fall for it hook line and sinker. politicians are just fucking liars. 

A trump supporter should never complain about anyone ever lying.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Trump intentionally says stupid shit and lies to appeal to society’s low hanging fruit. In turn he has created the most toxic political atmosphere in decades. He intentionally inflames emotional reactions. He posses zero leadership ability. 

He has contributed but its obtuse to claim he alone is to blame.  

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

and he's exactly what you get when when the two parties and the media (but i repeat myself) have made the political landscape what it is.

the best part of his show is that he's exposed the demokkkrats for what they really are: communists and the repubics for what they are: the party of empty promises.

Edited by oleroule