Check your account email address ×

How a 4-Hour Battle Between Russian Mercenaries and U.S. Commandos Unfolded in Syria

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty sure that is Marine for, “Grab my hairy ass and pack sand!”  IDK for sure.  @SVT Renegade XRS

:lol:

“No pew” . :lmao:

4B1E4856-E859-41A9-A169-194BBE62B61E.jpeg

Your obsession with me is getting beyond the creepy stage.  You're starting to be almost as bad as 144dickssucked. :finger:

:news:

32 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Your obsession with me is getting beyond the creepy stage.  You're starting to be almost as bad as 144dickssucked. :finger:

:news:

I thought you may enjoy coming into a little military thread action to bust nuts.  Sorry I upset you.  Semper Fi.

Queer.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I thought you may enjoy coming into a little military thread action to bust nuts.  Sorry I upset you.  Semper Fi.

He’s as sensitive and easily bruised as you are nonsensical and convoluted. 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ever think maybe people are quite different in real life than what you see on here? I wouldn’t draw too many conclusions from it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Edmo said:

Ever think maybe people are quite different in real life than what you see on here? I wouldn’t draw too many conclusions from it.

Not in a million years did I ever think of that. Thanks for the insight. It clears up a lot. 

44 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

24 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Many are, some aren’t.  I bet you couldn’t get a fucking peep out of many of these half-witted, social justice warriors in here.  The intranets!  That’s where they perform their battles!  :lmao:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Many are, some aren’t.  I bet you couldn’t get a fucking peep out of many of these half-witted, social justice warriors in here.  The intranets!  That’s where they perform their battles!  :lmao:

Fucking nailed it.  Slinger is one of the few who would stand up for what he believed in real life.  

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You don't want me to retaliate :lol:

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I would easily beat the fuck out of with with little to no effort.  Idgaf how bad ass you think you are with your karate BS. I will easily beat your sorry pussy ass without even thinking twice about it. 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I would easily beat the fuck out of with with little to no effort.  Idgaf how bad ass you think you are with your karate BS. I will easily beat your sorry pussy ass without even thinking twice about it. 

Yes, we all know what a bad ass you are. You’ve told the class this several times and we’ll hear a hundred times more. 

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

So have you always acted like this or was there some pivotal moment in your life when one day you woke up and became a completely self absorbed cunt?  Serious question  

You need medication in a bad way.  

• Haha 1