Check your account email address ×

Fixated and Obsessed...How about a POS

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh....you so love McCain...like before he said bad stuff about Trump.  And nobody cares what that moron Obama thinks.  :lol: Go get your Obama blow up doll set for the night...then go make your bed on the couch.  :lmao: 

Poor Jimmy.  McCain meant so much to you when you were in the service.  An inspiration, no doubt.

I like you new bedfellow here!  Maybe he can share some of that Dunning Kruger with you?  That way, you can walk around like you think you have intellect...and not feel and self reflection to the contrary.  :lol: 

It's OK that you aren't that bright and have to say shit like this....I understand it's your safe place when the questions and discussion are too much.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's OK that you aren't that bright and have to say shit like this....I understand it's your safe place when the questions and discussion are too much.

I find it funny as fuck you've been describing yourself perfectly over the last six months or so as you rant and rave about everyone else in here...and next door.  I mean, you are being laughed at like hell as you run yourself out of one forum and decide to take the beatings here.

Boo hoo, Jimmy.  Boo Hoo.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it funny as fuck you've been describing yourself perfectly over the last six months or so as you rant and rave about everyone else in here...and next door.  I mean, you are being laughed at like hell as you run yourself out of one forum and decide to take the beatings here.

Sorry everybody laughs at your stupid threats and your endless diarrhea of the mouth...you aren't smart or intimidating.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why don’t you circle back and enlighten us on the bashing the D’s dished out about McCains personal story and service.  While you’re at it let us know how Dump’s antics reflect on his heroism and service compared to McCains. 

Edited by SnowRider

Sorry everybody laughs at your stupid threats and your endless diarrhea of,the mouth...you aren't smart or intimidating.

Poor Jimmy Pouts.  :lol: 

Sideline barker...with nothing to add.  Just whine and cry.  Boo hoo!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Poor Jimmy Pouts.  :lol: 

Sideline barker...with nothing to add.  Just whine and cry.  Boo hoo!  :lol: 

You can keep repeating it all you like...your idiocy is on daily display here for all to see.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Why don’t you circle back and enlighten us on the bashing the D’s dished out about McCains personal story and service.  While you’re at it let us know how Dump’s antics reflect on his heroism and service compared to McCains. 

I don't need to.  And why do you think I am going to have a conversation at all with you?  You really are fucking stupid.  

Let me remind you of the situation...you fucking cowardly, lying troll.

Z Tooly troll.jpg

I don't need to.  And why do you think I am going to have a conversation at all with you?  You really are fucking stupid.  

Z Tooly troll.jpg

Ahhh there it is....good god you are stupid. 😂

You can keep repeating it all you like...your idiocy is on daily display here for all to see.

Ok Tool Kit.  :lol2:

You are so witty!!!!  Dude....your a kicking post in here...and you were next door too.  Ouch.  Stop being a victim.

Ahhh there it is....good god you are stupid. 😂

Look at you go!  :lmao: Remember....these are the extreme intellectual "wittisisms" that you accuse others of....all the time.

Now...go blow up your McCain doll.  Boo hoo.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Z Tooly troll.jpg

You brought it up so figured answers from someone of your extreme prowess would be easy to answer..... :lmao:   

You’re a crybaby dude :lol: How many times have you spewed your emotions and balled like a child?  Your wannabe persona is riddled with holes making it almost impossible not to laugh at you while at the same time almost wanting to  feel sorry for you.  It’s almost sad to watch your triggered reactions.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

You brought it up so figured answers from someone of your extreme prowess would be easy to answer..... :lmao:   

You’re a crybaby dude :lol: How many times have you spewed your emotions and balled like a child?  Your wannabe persona is riddled with holes making it almost impossible not to laugh at you while at the same time almost wanting to  feel sorry for you.  It’s almost sad to watch your triggered reactions.  

No...you said your team of retards never bashed McCain.  A blatant lie.  What came after that was the famous twist and turn to try and come out as NOT being a liar.  Too late.

I'm not spewing emotions, I'm laughing like hell.  Because, I make you nervous.  And I really should.  The shit I know about you makes me laugh like hell.  I mean, fucking belly laugh!

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No...you said your team of retards never bashed McCain.  A blatant lie.  What came after that was the famous twist and turn to try and come out as NOT being a liar.  Too late.

I'm not spewing emotions, I'm laughing like hell.  Because, I make you nervous.  And I really should.  The shit I know about you makes me laugh like hell.  I mean, fucking belly laugh!

:lol: 

Bashing what about McCain....service, personal story, or policy? 

Oh...now you want to classify it, eh?  :lol: 

OH MY GOD...seriously, I'm just beating up a retard!

It always was clarified - but you’re a pathological spastic liar so needed to do it again and again and again.  :lmao:  

You’re imploding dude :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It always was clarified - but you’re a pathological spastic liar so needed to do it again and again and again.  :lmao:  

You’re imploding dude :lol: 

:lol: Fucking worthless lying troll.

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry everybody laughs at your stupid threats and your endless diarrhea of the mouth...you aren't smart or intimidating.

Is Zambo the clown threatening people again? We always knew it was bullshit but you’d think he’d give up the act after admitting he’s afraid to leave home overnight. 

Wakes up, has breakfast drives for 6 hours, realizes he needs to turn around if he is going to make it home before dark. 

Rinse and repeat. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Is Zambo the clown threatening people again? We always knew it was bullshit but you’d think he’d give up the act after admitting he’s afraid to leave home overnight. 

Wakes up, has breakfast drives for 6 hours, realizes he needs to turn around if he is going to make it home before dark. 

Rinse and repeat. 

Not threatening anybody...no reason for you to be scared.  Well, there always is but not about me.  Well, maybe a little....I think my stories frighten you.  But, think of them as learning moments.  There may be a Zambroski visiting one of your establishment where you are piping up about your whitewater kayaking prowess...and he may confront you.  Just look down at the table while you wife and friends tell you that he's not worth it.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I just saw trump blaming the media for his mccain ramblings.  :lol:

Well, tbh, it’s pretty clear they blew it way overboard, as usual.  If this video is all he said well, “Tirade and vitriol!!!”

Come on.  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Rinse and repeat. 

Yeah he threatens people. I’m guessing he’s 5’1” and yells all the time.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Not threatening anybody...no reason for you to be scared.  Well, there always is but not about me.  Well, maybe a little....I think my stories frighten you.  But, think of them as learning moments.  There may be a Zambroski visiting one of your establishment where you are piping up about your whitewater kayaking prowess...and he may confront you.  Just look down at the table while you wife and friends tell you that he's not worth it.  :lol: 

If you were threatening me there’d be no reason to be scared. mainecat and Snowrider are alive and well all these years later.