Check your account email address ×

Fixated and Obsessed...How about a POS

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The outrage from the right would be off the charts had obama done anything remotely close to this. He’d probably have been assinated over it tbh 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’d love to know what trump has on graham. It has to be huge. For him to do a complete 180 with trump, and now this? Wow.

There would be members here that would stroke out had Obama said 1/100th of what Trump has said and Graham is just a mealy mouthed noodle.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Why is everyone surprised?  Typical Dump and spineless Repug reactions.  

The response will be "hey what did you expect....he has always been this way"...sorry but that doesn't fly as this is beyond the pale even for Trump. 

• Like 1

I’m sure Ladyboy Graham has plenty to hide.  Regardless of his reactions to Dump - he’s worthless for staying in the closet while being publicly homophobic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The response will be "hey what did you expect....he has always been this way"...sorry but that doesn't fly as this is beyond the pale even for Trump. 

There is nothing he can do to lose the support of roughly 35% of voters.  Those who continue to support him represent the worst this country has to offer.

Just now, SnowRider said:

There is nothing he can do to lose the support of roughly 35% of voters.  Those who continue to support him represent the worst this country has to offer.

At the risk of being labeled an emotional knee jerk reactionary by the resident experts I'll say now that I'm not,voting for him again in 2020...not a fucking chance and it goes beyond his juvenile and obsessive rantings....military spending, not draining the swamp, the lies and bullshit, circumventing congress to pay for his wall that he promised Mexico was going to pay for...etc, etc. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I can’t believe I watched that.  CNN really does a good job tho.....

”Trumps tirade and vitriol....”

:lmao:

What would you call continuing to denigrate a dead man? 

Nevermind...you'll just spew some long winded bullshit so save it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At the risk of being labeled an emotional knee jerk reactionary by the resident experts I'll say now that I'm not,voting for him again in 2020...not a fucking chance and it goes beyond his juvenile and obsessive rantings....military spending, not draining the swamp, the lies and bullshit, circumventing congress to pay for his wall that he promised Mexico was going to pay for...etc, etc. 

:bc:  Welcome to the FSCE Dark Side.

Not to mention.....he’s far from Presidential.  We’ve had a couple exchange students over and you should hear their take on him :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What would you call continuing to denigrate a dead man? 

Classless but, looks to me like this is being taken WAY out of context.  “Tirade and vitriol”?  Really.

Look, be upset because a man you hate is doesn’t like another you adore.  Don’t be upset because others aren’t upset about it.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Classless but, looks to me like this is being taken WAY out of context.  “Tirade and vitriol”?  Really.

Look, be upset because a man you hate is doesn’t like another you adore.  Don’t be upset because others aren’t upset about it.

Like I said more bullshit out of your mouth...I didn't adore McCain nor do I hate Trump...you really are a fucking rockhead.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So who is the better choice?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I said more bullshit out of your mouth...I didn't adore McCain nor do I hate Trump...you really are a fucking rockhead.

Boo hoo.  Asks a question, question gets answered. “MORE BULLSHIT OUT OF TOUR MOUTH!!!!”

Take your emotions and go fist fuck yourself.  

Boo hoo.

• Like 1

Is there one against taking shots at a dead man you disliked?

Point: both things are just plain dumb.  But one is a lot less harmful.

:lmao:

So Dumb.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is there a law against that? 

God no.  But what positions they are talking about do you like?

Would you feel better if they implemented their $100 trillion plans? Reparations? No electoral college? Stacking the Supreme Court?

• Sad 1

Boo hoo.  Asks a question, question gets answered. “MORE BULLSHIT OUT OF TOUR MOUTH!!!!”

Take your emotions and go fist fuck yourself.  

Boo hoo.

So Dumb.