Check your account email address ×

AOC is an actress who auditioned for a shot run for congress

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She does!  She really does!  She’s like the great pumpkin!!!!

:lol:

You've said shit so dumb it would make AOC shake her head in disbelief. Maybe you shouldn't call someone dumb when it's pretty apparent you arent too bright. Kinda like tools calling someone a poor mechanic when he cant change a fuse

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There is a whole sub culture of morons like him who believe any tweet or YouTube video like it’s gospel, but the WaPo, NYT, Economist, and WSJ are always 100% lies. It’s infuriatingly funny. Then they call people stupid. There is nothing more funny than when the dumb call people stupid. 

It’s a growing sect of repugs.....except when...

423EB7EE-BC42-44A6-BE40-EC2AB8DBAA64.jpeg

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You've said shit so dumb it would make AOC shake her head in disbelief. Maybe you shouldn't call someone dumb when it's pretty apparent you arent too bright. Kinda like tools calling someone a poor mechanic when he cant change a fuse

Oh my!  :lol: I’ve let some of your latest statements slid just because I’ve felt so sorry for your last “clutch affair”.

Dont push it.  

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The best part is you’re smarter than jt but just dumb enough to believe that. 

I don’t know what this means.  :lmao:Are you saying that there is a “great pumpkin”?

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

She is going on her bigger than Jesus tour. 

I hear he was a short person.  Kinda thin too.  What does she weigh?  She appears to be of ample thickness...in both body and mind.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh my!  :lol: I’ve let some of your latest statements slid just because I’ve felt so sorry for your last “clutch affair”.

Dont push it.  

I don’t know what this means.  :lmao:Are you saying that there is a “great pumpkin”?

I hear he was a short person.  Kinda thin too.  What does she weigh?  She appears to be of ample thickness...in both body and mind.

I was spot on in the clutch affair....you're just too dumb to grasp anything that was discussed. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just don’t tell XLT.  I think he kinda admires me.  I’m like Hillary to his Tool Kit.  

:lol: I can see how giddy and horny he gets when you and AMG start double teaming him

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I hate when leg ass POGs like Zam get buck. 

Dude.....all three of your mouths start drooling and your little army boners get all half hard. It's like watching 6th grade boys fawn over the first chick with tits in the class. HOMOS

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude.....all three of your mouths start drooling and your little army boners get all half hard. It's like watching 6th grade boys fawn over the first chick with tits in the class. HOMOS

You jelly?

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Why do you give a fuck? Reagan was an actor and Trump was a reality star. 

You like no brains, who can act instead of fix things. 

Trump did a lot of shit like build an empire before he ever did TV you ignorant shitstain and Reagan did a lot of shit like ran the actors union and was the governor of California before he ever ran for President you mindless IGNORANT FUCK :fuckyou:

A waste of 20+ minutes. The only actor in this vid is the faggot talking. 

Cortez won for the same reason that abomination of a human being Maxine Waters, gets re-elected year after year in her district.

Female-check

Minority-check

Liberal -check  

It's as simple as that.   

It's simply demographics. Got a lot of blacks----black gets elected. Got a lot of Latinos---------Latino gets elected.

Got a lot of Jews-------Jew gets elected.  Got a bunch of Muslims----------Muslim gets elected. 

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Trump did a lot of shit like build an empire before he ever did TV you ignorant shitstain and Reagan did a lot of shit like ran the actors union and was the governor of California before he ever ran for President you mindless IGNORANT FUCK :fuckyou:

Elcheeto would have been tits up without his reality tv gig and Russians.