Check your account email address ×

Dems at it again

One of many reasons I abandoned the party. Ohmar is simply speaking the truth about Israel. The "allegiance to a foreign nation" comment wasn't even about Jews. Plenty of Christians in government have an allegiance to Israel. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Conflicted about truthful words said by rep Omar about Israel. Fucking idiots. Just stfu about it. We have bigger problems 

Yeah.  Get rid of the anti Semite and you guys can move on. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

after you get rid of the anti-everythingbutwhitey in the WH

After fat Jerry has his little circus for the next couple years, Trump is still probably going to be re elected.  Then what?

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

After fat Jerry has his little circus for the next couple years, Trump is still probably going to be re elected.  Then what?

And no collusion

painful times ahead for many 

haha

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Somebody please tell me why Israel and The Jews are beyond criticism. 

Had kind of intense debate with my wife on this last night after I raised the same question.  Her view basically boiled down to - they can be and probably should be, but with perhaps a bit more finesse and perhaps not on Twitter, and perhaps Omar ought not be the one to do it as its optically "bad" for a Muslim to be the one doing it.  She went on to point out that she feels Saudi Arabia is a way bigger human rights violator and as such should garner far more criticism adding that she see's a lot of the supporters of the Justice League democrats and right wingers alike that she encounters have been ratcheting up the anti-Zionist rhetoric and she finds it a bit creepy.  Personally, I really didn't think Omar has been out of line, but after being counseled on it for 45 minutes I finally gave up and admitted maybe she could change up her tack a bit.  I don't know man.

• Like 2