Check your account email address ×

Study: Gay Frog Population Has Grown By 492% Since Alex Jones Social Media Ban

SSFB

U.S.—A new study on local homosexual frog populations indicated Thursday that the LGBT frog community has exploded in size since Alex Jones was banned from nearly all social media platforms last year.

One estimate suggests the gay frog community may have grown as much as 492% since the ban.

"Without Alex Jones speaking out against the government's conspiracy to turn the frogs gay, their project has been able to move forward unimpeded," said one analyst. "This is a total disaster and a big win for the deep state."

Government agents were seen high-fiving and cackling at various mountain water sources last month as they poured barrels of chemicals marked "Gay Frog Stuff" into the water supply in hopes of turning the frogs gay. In the past, the nation could count on Alex Jones to break the story on these kinds of illicit government activities, but with Jones' voice being silenced across social media, there's no one to speak up for the rapidly diminishing heterosexual frog population.

At publishing time, sources had further confirmed that the population of covert lizard people living in the United States had also grown exponentially since Jones was banned.

https://babylonbee.com/news/study-gay-frog-population-has-increased-492-since-alex-jones-social-media-ban

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He’s not 100% wrong. The chemical is called atrazine and it turns male frogs into females. 

Studies have shown, to a certain amount, this could be true...

@SSFB I enjoy your satire posts, I'm going to have to check in on this site (Babylonbee) from time to time. Comic gold! Always makes me chuckle. :saluting:

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Studies have shown, to a certain amount, this could be true...

@SSFB I enjoy your satire posts, I'm going to have to check in on this site from time to time. Comic gold! Always makes me chuckle. :saluting:

I’m here to serve!!!!!!11 :bc:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Does atrazine do this stuff too?

The guy is a Loony Toon. Most of the time.

Some of his commentary is not so far fetched though. Did you see the one, there may be many?; On Google and the way they infiltrate our lives. There's definatelly truth to that. Facebook, tweeter, all this social media bullshit, bah humbug.

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

The guy is a Loony Toon. Most of the time.

Some of his commentary is not so far fetched though. Did you see the one, there may be many?; On Google and the way they infiltrate our lives. There's definatelly truth to that. Facebook, tweeter, all this social media bullshit, bah humbug.

That video where he gave those t shirts to Cenk was fuckin funny 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That is the most entertaining TYT clip I have ever seen. Jones is almost as good at bombing other people shows as Eric Andre is at bombing Jones' speeches :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

That is the most entertaining TYT clip I have ever seen. Jones is almost as good at bombing other people shows as Eric Andre is at bombing Jones' speeches :lol: 

The best thing in that video is Ana Kasparian's fine ass.