Check your account email address ×

dem 2020 Candidates Hard Left Turn , May Have Lost The dem Center Voters Already

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Remember how enthusiastic Moto was about the Bern last election?  It was like an FS infomercial.

It’s hard to say if he’s as dumb as he makes himself out to be 

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's almost as if he's 17 :lol2:

He’s like a 1st year college kid who just heard his liberal arts prof speak about the evils of capitalism and now considers himself “learned” 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Remember how enthusiastic Moto was about the Bern last election?  It was like an FS infomercial.

Remember how enthusiastic he was about Obama in 2008. Every post was about what Obama was gonna do for and give to the people. It was beyond pathetic. 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It was stupid the first time you posted that meme and its still stupid. Your gal is a moron. Youre a little better than this. 

girls not totally stupid,  only 16k people voted for her but now shes on the brain of every pub and dem.  when she's shown the door in 2 years she will be making bank

56 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol 'my gal'!!!

:lol:

You ever read Adam Smith?

Yes. Smith was an academic who never held a job in labor and never employed one person. He was given handouts his entire life. Not much a person like that can offer me.  His writings are almost exactly the opposite of how Ive lived my life and what I believe. 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes. Smith was an academic who never held a job in labor and never employed one person. He was given handouts his entire life. Not much a person like that can offer me.  His writings are almost exactly the opposite of how Ive lived my life and what I believe. 

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

Ever notice when someone types derp he appears?

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. It's like a siren song. :lol:

Did he actually use the word retardation in reference to Moto....that guy...holy fuck. :lmao: