Check your account email address ×

George Conway to The Donald "Your Stupidity Know No Bounds"

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's hard to disagree with George.

Especially since you agree, eh Vinney?

How can stupidity know bounds in the first place?  Wow...how clever.  He really showed him!!!  BA ZING!!!!  :lol: 

Get your head out of the meat sauce!

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How can stupidity know bounds in the first place?  Wow...how clever.  He really showed him!!!  BA ZING!!!!  :lol: 

Stupid noted.

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Again

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's about who I say it is about. 

Post whatever you want but insulting the thread poster and ignoring and feeling the need to respond to the topic that way in every thread makes you look like a child.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Post whatever you want but insulting the thread poster and ignoring and feeling the need to respond to the topic that way in every thread makes you look like a child.

Bold: Thank you

The rest of the BS:  Kinda like coming here with some Anti-Trump cut and paste bullshit articles and memes 10+ times a day that you can't discuss or defend in any way whatsoever?  That kind of "child"?

Children get spankings.  Sorry it's not me taking paddle to ass in here.  But...I thought...."intellectually elite"?  Must be another site.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Bold: Thank you

The rest of the BS:  Kinda like coming here with some Anti-Trump cut and paste bullshit articles and memes 10+ times a day that you can't discuss or defend in any way whatsoever?  That kind of "child"?

Children get spankings.  Sorry it's not me taking paddle to ass in here.  But...I thought...."intellectually elite"?  Must be another site.  :dunno:

Fuck. I forgot the words intellectually elite in the Zampedo tirade.   

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

“Teams” now......he’s flipped.

So...it's not a team?

Well, let's look at a definition (I know....here we go with definitions...but let's stay with factual ones here)

Team- A group of people with the same mindset and goals working together to achieve a goal and/or complete a task.

What's the libtard version?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would he challenge Trump to be dumber.  You know Trump will take this as a challenge and go Zampedo stupid. 

Yeah, running the family train business.  Hey, which one of you kids are really stepping up to your plate?

:lol:

”That’s not my parents house!!!  It’s my brothers...or, I mean, the house next door...or I mean, the shed in the neighbors house.”  

Yuh...family love shack....that’s where it’s at.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, running the family train business.  Hey, which one of you kids are really stepping up to your plate?

”That’s not my parents house!!!  It’s my brothers...or, I mean, the house next door...or I mean, the shed in the neighbors house.”  

Yuh...family love shack....that’s where it’s at.

Slow down Nightcap.  Try one lie at a time you poor triggered bitch.