Check your account email address ×

Question on enclosed trailer brand.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Looking for the brand that I seen up north a few weeks ago.   It was an inline 4 place.   The unique features were the twin axles were split apart by around 8 ft and from the side the back was sloped considerably from top to bottom (top being longer than the bottom.)   Very unique trailer.   Like the idea of split axles for towing stability.   Anyone know this brand?

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Looking for the brand that I seen up north a few weeks ago.   It was an inline 4 place.   The unique features were the twin axles were split apart by around 8 ft and from the side the back was sloped considerably from top to bottom (top being longer than the bottom.)   Very unique trailer.   Like the idea of split axles for towing stability.   Anyone know this brand?

Sounds like a custom job to me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like a custom job to me.

Probably.   They were testing and tuning some sleds on Little Saint so they will probably be at the races next weekend.   I might be there so I'll look for them.   Back end was kind of like this but with even more slope.   Definitely a V-nose.   Maybe a custom from this company but I don't see anything with the split axles on their website.  

download (3).jpg

The last big trailer I bought I had custom made with height, length V and the axle locations specifically for sleds.  There aren’t many trailer companies that cater to the public like that anymore.  South GA is where I had it made.  Picked it up on way back from vacation.  Did a great job and was actually pretty inexpensive compared to what is up here.  Enclosed trailers are speedy as fuck in the north...for obvious reasons.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Probably.   They were testing and tuning some sleds on Little Saint so they will probably be at the races next weekend.   I might be there so I'll look for them.   Back end was kind of like this but with even more slope.   Definitely a V-nose.   Maybe a custom from this company but I don't see anything with the split axles on their website.  

download (3).jpg

Im guessing ATC...they do split axles

40 minutes ago, Highmark said:

a friend of mine had a year earlier trailer than mine, and his axles were closer together. moved them to what my distance is (probably about 6') and he said it hauls so much better. mine was made in a small shop down in PA, which i think went out of business