Check your account email address ×

Cut the Bullshit......

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course it is but what do you expect from Swiss Cheese? 

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

is drinking untill you piss your pants in your yard full of broken down cars also racist

again oh wise one why is it racist? 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you have no idea  how many have already . this is pretty much the point 

We can count how many have chosen not to attempt it though.  It’s almost like tons of them don’t see pursuing a non-walled entrance area as being easier/more successful than option A.  

12 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

We can count how many have chosen not to attempt it though.  It’s almost like tons of them don’t see pursuing a non-walled entrance area as being easier/more successful than option A.  

but again how many went around as apposed to pushing there way to the head of the line of people who gave been working on getting here legaly in a orderly fashion who don't have the option of walking to the head of the line 

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

but again how many went around as apposed to pushing there way to the head of the line of people who gave been working on getting here legaly in a orderly fashion who don't have the option of walking to the head of the line 

2 different categories.  

1.  Asylum seekers

2.  Immigration applicants 

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

2 different categories.  

1.  Asylum seekers

2.  Immigration applicants 

no there are plenty of asylum seekers who don't have the option of walking here and pushing thete way to the head of the line . I would say most of them  in far worse situations than the south american walkers 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no there are plenty of asylum seekers who don't have the option of walking here and pushing thete way to the head of the line . I would say most of them  in far worse situations than the south american walkers 

What are we supposed to do about them?  Offer them rides?  Is Trump going to offer a shuttle service?

10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

What are we supposed to do about them?  Offer them rides?  Is Trump going to offer a shuttle service?

no there are camps of thousands people with volunteers mostly bible thumpers helping them do the paper work and flipping the bills to get them here . but yeah the walkers really should get the spots ahead of them because well they are sitting on the porch I guess 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

deep what you want but tell me why what I posted is racist .

Can you tell me why some hilljack fucktard like you can’t even grasp the most basic English concepts? Illiterate, ignorant, uneducated... No wonder you don’t get it. Perfect Trump base voter. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Can you tell me why some hilljack fucktard like you can’t even grasp the most basic English concepts? Illiterate, ignorant, uneducated... No wonder you don’t get it. Perfect Trump base voter. 

Any regrets yet....:read:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I didn’t do it with joy when I did. Sure as fuck wish I didn’t go at all. 

Seriously - take a step back and read the shit the core of the 🤡 Posse believes and spews.....and it’s not difficult to realize how out to lunch they are......

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

so you got nothing ok got it 

now go fuck your self or come up with a awnser .

you are the one projecting  here 

I asked  this 

is drinking untill you piss your pants in your yardfull of broken down cars also racist

Just now, SnowRider said:

Seriously - take a step back and read the shit the core of the 🤡 Posse believes and spews.....and it’s not difficult to realize how out to lunch they are......

No one in the middle is saying that they aren’t dumb as fuck. Ex: Jt, Ezra, and Racer...

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No one in the middle is saying that they aren’t dumb as fuck. Ex: Jt, Ezra, and Racer...

And your military buddy Pumpkin Ass @Zambroski :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so you got nothing ok got it 

now go fuck your self or come up with a awnser .

you are the one projecting  here 

I asked  this 

is drinking untill you piss your pants in your yardfull of broken down cars also racist

Reinforcing stereotypes about natives in a deragatory way. Yeah, no idea why that would be racist... Nice bait by not saying the group you were referring to as if me recognizing your racially charged stereotypes as that group would be admitting I was myself racist: Unfortunately when your IQ is above 73, that sort of deduction is not hard. 

I guess I should explain that last part as it’s a pretty big word for you....Deduction is when you reason from one or more statements to come to a logical conclusion. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Reinforcing stereotypes about natives in a deragatory way. Yeah, no idea why that would be racist... Nice bait by not saying the group you were referring to as if me recognizing your racially charged stereotypes as that group would be admitting I was myself racist: Unfortunately when your IQ is above 73, that sort of deduction is not hard. 

I guess I should explain that last part as it’s a pretty big word for you....Deduction is when you reason from one or more statements to come to a logical conclusion. 

stereo types are stereo types for a reason .

plenty of trailer park boys also fit the disruption  but I bet that is not racist in your book 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

stereo types are stereo types for a reason .

plenty of trailer park boys also fit the disruption  but I bet that is not racist in your book 

Oh wow! What a zinger. Sweet fuck Cletus, that was deep! Where does some meth mouthed, illiterate, 73er, crayon eater like you fit in?