Check your account email address ×

Trump denies Pelosi military aircraft for trip to Afghanistan.

Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

She holding up negotiations?

derp...

Dump is......remember when he said he’d take responsibility and own it.......why is he :backpeddle:   :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He should have let her go and then pulled the aircraft once she was on the ground

Nah...that would be cruel....he did it perfectly imo.

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well you may find somebody's depression issues funny, and open to ridicule, but i don't. not even with the likes of you, let alone angry ginger.

Congratulations to you all on the liberal left that have overplayed this card while you all worked yourselves, and continue to work yourselves, further into your own mental nightmares as you try as hard as you can to bring your own misery and self-induced victimization to as many that will listen.

Depression is a serious condition.  However, it is usually a symptom of other mental disorders.  One is the inability to help ones own mental being by eliminating negativity in their lives or, at least, not letting it control all aspects of it.  In fact, most seemingly thrive on it, making their depression worse.  Another thing that makes it worse is the inability to convince others that the sky is falling...and instead, get ridiculed and laughed at in their efforts to spread fear and misery.  I have no sympathy for these people.  None. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well you may find somebody's depression issues funny, and open to ridicule, but i don't. not even with the likes of you, let alone angry ginger.

I didnt know he has depression issues....he said sadly..i was being funny.

Ftr Jeffs one of the most level headed guys on this forum....you should use him as an example to help you.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

back to topic, she probably should have cancelled the trip. same with everyone else, including melania flying to florida to get some satisfaction from the other big orange blob, the sun.

Melanias in negotiations?

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Congratulations to you all on the liberal left that have overplayed this card while you all worked yourselves, and continue to work yourselves, further into your own mental nightmares as you try as hard as you can to bring your own misery and self-induced victimization to as many that will listen.

Depression is a serious condition.  However, it is usually a symptom of other mental disorders.  One is the inability to help ones own mental being by eliminating negativity in their lives or, at least, not letting it control all aspects of it.  In fact, most seemingly thrive on it, making their depression worse.  Another thing that makes it worse is the inability to convince others that the sky is falling...and instead, get ridiculed and laughed at in their efforts to spread fear and misery.  I have no sympathy for these people.  None. 

:lol:

On 9/14/2018 at 1:30 PM, Angry ginger said:

Therapist and I have had long conversations about why I feel anxious even though I have more than 95% of america.  after 14 months of therapy not making it  better I've finally gone on the drugs to see if that helps the depression and anxiety.  

On 9/14/2018 at 2:21 PM, DAVE said:

Life long battle my friend....i have friends who have it as well...they have learned to deal with it...and it wasnt through drugs or alcohol....those almost killed them. Im there for them most times when they need to talk.

what a liar....