Check your account email address ×

Walls don't work!

Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Regardless....why lie..and why be afraid to post a pic on a sledding site?

Still waiting for your scooter pic......you said you’d post and then :backpeddle:......you so obnoxiously fat and hideous swallowing up the scooter I don’t blame you for not posting :lmao: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I’m thinking to continue making you look like idiots? Why are you so interested in his pics? 

Im not...but when a guy behaves the way he does....you would think he would have some balls.....but instead he cries to admin how hes being treated.

Hes a complete fraud.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Still waiting for your scooter pic......you said you’d post and then :backpeddle:......you so obnoxiously fat and hideous swallowing up the scooter I don’t blame you for not posting :lmao: 

Still waiting for your trip pics...

Asked you first.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

Still waiting for your trip pics...

Asked you first.

No - you said you’d look for your scooter pic and post it because you’re not a pussy........but it looks like you are actually a pussy :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

No - you said you’d look for your scooter pic and post it because you’re not a pussy........but it looks like you are actually a pussy :lol: 

You post your pics first...and ill post the mini bike pic and the kitty cat pic....sounds like a fair deal.

Why are you scared?

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Crickets 

Ive got no problem posting those pics...ive posted the mini bike one many times...i believe Vince asked me to post it awhile back.

But tool kits gonna post his or he gets nothing.

:lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Ive got no problem posting those pics...ive posted the mini bike one many times...i believe Vince asked me to post it awhile back.

Well he lies a lot so I wouldn’t post first because he won’t then 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

what is this scooter we are talking about ? vintage shit ? i have some vintage pre 65 honda scoots love me some vintge Honda. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

what is this scooter we are talking about ? vintage shit ? i have some vintage pre 65 honda scoots love me some vintge Honda. 

I was at capt storms place with few other hcs guys a few yrs ago and he had a little homemade mini bike he picked up at an auction....for shits and giggles i rode it...it was funny as fuck.