Check your account email address ×

Frick'in Liberals/Democrats

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

a easement is just that.   just like the one in your front yard . if they are paying it is prob for more land for a new easement I am not sure .

but buying  property in certain locals can be risky and buying price usually reflects that risk .

"Most of the land along the border in the Western states is owned by the federal government, something known as the Roosevelt Easement. This 60-foot buffer does not exist in Texas, where private landowners must give up their property for a fence to be built.

To put up the 100 miles of fence that exist today required 400 landowner condemnations and led to several long and costly lawsuits.

A further challenge: A treaty between the U.S. and Mexico prohibits building anything that interferes with the flow of the river or that worsens flooding for either country. As a result, in most places the fence stands on top of the levee, half a mile or more from the river.

In the Rio Grande Valley, the southernmost tip of Texas anchored by the cities of McAllen and Brownsville, the fence doesn’t separate countries. It cleaves farmlands, splits backyards and divides neighborhoods."

https://tucson.com/special-section/beyond-the-wall/beyond-the-wall-unfenced-borderland-is-mostly-in-texas/article_d1287f84-39a4-11e6-ae8d-973b4788c6c3.html

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

"Most of the land along the border in the Western states is owned by the federal government, something known as the Roosevelt Easement. This 60-foot buffer does not exist in Texas, where private landowners must give up their property for a fence to be built.

To put up the 100 miles of fence that exist today required 400 landowner condemnations and led to several long and costly lawsuits.

A further challenge: A treaty between the U.S. and Mexico prohibits building anything that interferes with the flow of the river or that worsens flooding for either country. As a result, in most places the fence stands on top of the levee, half a mile or more from the river.

In the Rio Grande Valley, the southernmost tip of Texas anchored by the cities of McAllen and Brownsville, the fence doesn’t separate countries. It cleaves farmlands, splits backyards and divides neighborhoods."

https://tucson.com/special-section/beyond-the-wall/beyond-the-wall-unfenced-borderland-is-mostly-in-texas/article_d1287f84-39a4-11e6-ae8d-973b4788c6c3.html

well if thos4 people don't want to sell there land for a fence I am ok with that.

but tgben they have to flip the bill every year for the amount of patrol needed to secure there section of property .

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

well if thos4 people don't want to sell there land for a fence I am ok with that.

but tgben they have to flip the bill every year for the amount of patrol needed to secure there section of property .

I know you don’t care about them because it doesn’t affect YOU.  It affects people like Ray Loop.  They put a border wall right through the guys land.  He owns several acres of land that’s been in his family for more than a century.  His home was on the Mexican side of the wall but still well on the US side of the border.  Anytime he wants to get into the rest of the US he has to punch in a code to open the wall and get through.  The gate malfunctions frequently and basically renders him trapped until it’s fixed.  The fire department was delayed getting to his house due to  the wall and his home and barn were a total loss.  His property value was depleted after the wall went through his land because obviously people aren’t interested in buying land on wrong side of the wall.  But he’s not you.  

25 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I know you don’t care about them because it doesn’t affect YOU.  It affects people like Ray Loop.  They put a border wall right through the guys land.  He owns several acres of land that’s been in his family for more than a century.  His home was on the Mexican side of the wall but still well on the US side of the border.  Anytime he wants to get into the rest of the US he has to punch in a code to open the wall and get through.  The gate malfunctions frequently and basically renders him trapped until it’s fixed.  The fire department was delayed getting to his house due to  the wall and his home and barn were a total loss.  His property value was depleted after the wall went through his land because obviously people aren’t interested in buying land on wrong side of the wall.  But he’s not you.  

he could have sold  it chose not to .

more often than not the Fed gives a more than fair price and no realtor fees to pay .

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he could have sold  it chose not to .

more often than not the Fed gives a more than fair price and no realtor fees to pay .

Fair price? There is no fair price if you don’t want to sell. Hey, govt took your booming business, but it was a fair price for its value today. Hey, govt took your property where you graze cattle, but it was a fair price for the land. Hey, govt, you know the thing that can’t even find its own ass, thinks it can do something with your land and you have no say. I swear to god some of you guys are so hook, line, and sinker no matter what your chosen power to be says that it is terrifying. 

If this was Obama, you’d be losing your shit. Private property rights not only superseded our Constitution, they are common sense. I can’t wait for Ezra and Racer,who have a combined IQ of potato, make the case for why this is good conservative policy. I can’t wait for them to tell us why ALL THE FUCKING REPUBLICANS IN TEXAS WHO ARENT RUNNING FOR A FEDERAL SEAT SAY THIS IS A BAD IDEA!

You guys are getting led around by your cranks by Trump who is only doing this to score political points and appease a base. You think he cares about illegal immigration as he stocks his courses with them, hotels with them, and outsourced his maga hats down there?!?! And you stupid fucking mush brains are advocating stripping property rights based on it. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fair price? There is no fair price if you don’t want to sell. Hey, govt took your booming business, but it was a fair price for its value today. Hey, govt took your property where you graze cattle, but it was a fair price for the land. Hey, govt, you know the thing that can’t even find its own ass, thinks it can do something with your land and you have no say. I swear to god some of you guys are so hook, line, and sinker no matter what your chosen power to be says that it is terrifying. 

If this was Obama, you’d be losing your shit. Private property rights not only superseded our Constitution, they are common sense. I can’t wait for Ezra and Racer,who have a combined IQ of potato, make the case for why this is good conservative policy. I can’t wait for them to tell us why ALL THE FUCKING REPUBLICANS IN TEXAS WHO ARENT RUNNING FOR A FEDERAL SEAT SAY THIS IS A BAD IDEA!

You guys are getting led around by your cranks by Trump who is only doing this to score political points and appease a base. You think he cares about illegal immigration as he stocks his courses with them, hotels with them, and outsourced his maga hats down there?!?! And you stupid fucking mush brains are advocating stripping property rights based on it. 

Ouch

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

again he did not want to sell so they built a fence on his property no one made him sell . now his property is worth shit .that is on him.

reality is a fence shoukd have been up the day we started giving out welfare. 

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again he did not want to sell so they built a fence on his property no one made him sell . now his property is worth shit .that is on him.

reality is a fence shoukd have been up the day we started giving out welfare. 

Options: Either be forced to eat a turd sandwich or be forced to eat a turd sandwich with extra turd.

Ezra: He ate shit, that’s on him.  

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

LOL.  Jesus christ what a bunch of fluff.  FFS no one is taking anyone's land right now  The government is not shut down over taking someone's property.  It is shut down over the fact that democrats in government won't give trump an inch, but they have been putting multiple stories out over lies like this to try and help the cause and I really can't believe someone like this is falling for it.  Give your head a shake and look at the bs being spoon fed to you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Jesus christ what a bunch of fluff.  FFS no one is taking anyone's land right now  The government is not shut down over taking someone's property.  It is shut down over the fact that democrats in government won't give trump an inch, but they have been putting multiple stories out over lies like this to try and help the cause and I really can't believe someone like this is falling for it.  Give your head a shake and look at the bs being spoon fed to you.

I thought you were a self-proclaimed independent...... :lmao: 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I love when stupid people with zero critical thought say, “You’re being spoon fed.” It’s the same with Jtssrx. 

You’re honestly not capable of having a rhetorically sound debate with me on this topic. You just aren’t. You can’t quote stats, see nuance, weigh cost/benefit, or do anything required in this topic to make a valid claim for the wall. Why you ask? Simple, becuase you’re the one being spoon fed. I, as a conservative, can align, justify, and convey why I think the wall is a bad idea. You, as a Republican, cannot. It’s really easy. I post facts, numbers, hard data, conservative ideology, and separate out the partisan. You blame Dems, fault the media, and claim your OWN FUCKING PRINCIPLES don’t apply in this case. Sweet fuck and you wonder you get khashoggi’d on the regular... 

Fluff... My ass... You just don’t like that you can’t reconcile your supposed beliefs with the current policy. What do you do? You suspend your supposed beliefs. Sweet fuck...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I love when stupid people with zero critical thought say, “You’re being spoon fed.” It’s the same with Jtssrx. 

You’re honestly not capable of having a rhetorically sound debate with me on this topic. You just aren’t. You can’t quote stats, see nuance, weigh cost/benefit, or do anything required in this topic to make a valid claim for the wall. Why you ask? Simple, becuase you’re the one being spoon fed. I, as a conservative, can align, justify, and convey why I think the wall is a bad idea. You, as a Republican, cannot. It’s really easy. I post facts, numbers, hard data, conservative ideology, and separate out the partisan. You blame Dems, fault the media, and claim your OWN FUCKING PRINCIPLES don’t apply in this case. Sweet fuck and you wonder you get khashoggi’d on the regular... 

Fluff... My ass... You just don’t like that you can’t reconcile your supposed beliefs with the current policy. What do you do? You suspend your supposed beliefs. Sweet fuck...

FFS, then relate the wall being bad as compared to spending 5 billion dollars.  Walls and fences have been built on the border years before this.  This is about 5 billion for border security.  So please tell me why spending 5 billion for a wall is bad enough to shut down the govt for?  You can't do that, because it's not about that with the democrats, it's about trump doing it.

You say its a bad idea for the wall....so status quo is better you mean...

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FFS, then relate the wall being bad as compared to spending 5 billion dollars.  Walls and fences have been built on the border years before this.  This is about 5 billion for border security.  So please tell me why spending 5 billion for a wall is bad enough to shut down the govt for?  You can't do that, because it's not about that with the democrats, it's about trump doing it.

Stats prove that as well.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Of course it is about Trump doing it. This is what I’m talking about. You don’t see nuance. Just because the Dems are acting political, doesn’t mean Trump isn’t too. Doesn’t all of a sudden make Trump right. Spending $5B won’t even get 100 miles done. Now pay attention... How about spend the $5B on X-ray’s, labor, and tech to monitor? The Dems would support that, they would end the shutdown, and YOU’D have a fucking $5B better spent. This whole debate isn’t about $5B. Trump doesn’t care about the cost. The Dems don’t care about the cost. This is about winning. You, and morons like you, think this is about security and a wall. It’s not. Nuance. 

Just now, DAVE said:

You say its a bad idea for the wall....so status quo is better you mean...

The status quo has dropped illegal immigration across the southern border by 90% in the past 20 years. The status quo clearly states the the vast majority of drugs do not pass through the un-walled areas of the border; rather, they cross through legal ports of entry. The status quo states 66% of all illegals are visa overstays. If you have $5B, $10B, $100B to spend, do you spend it on the 33% or the 66%? Do you spend it on a fence that doesn’t solve the manning issues? Or do you spend it on UAV’s and personnel?

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Of course it is about Trump doing it. This is what I’m talking about. You don’t see nuance. Just because the Dems are acting political, doesn’t mean Trump isn’t too. Doesn’t all of a sudden make Trump right. Spending $5B won’t even get 100 miles done. Now pay attention... How about spend the $5B on X-ray’s, labor, and tech to monitor? The Dems would support that, they would end the shutdown, and YOU’D have a fucking $5B better spent. This whole debate isn’t about $5B. Trump doesn’t care about the cost. The Dems don’t care about the cost. This is about winning. You, and morons like you, think this is about security and a wall. It’s not. Nuance. 

The status quo has dropped illegal immigration across the southern border by 90% in the past 20 years. The status quo clearly states the the vast majority of drugs do not pass through the un-walled areas of the border; rather, they cross through legal ports of entry. The status quo states 66% of all illegals are visa overstays. If you have $5B, $10B, $100B to spend, do you spend it on the 33% or the 66%? Do you spend it on a fence that doesn’t solve the manning issues? Or do you spend it on UAV’s and personnel?

Please, tell me more of what I don't see and how I think.  This whole debacle is about border security, so give him trump the 5 billion and just shut up about it.  Do you bitch and moan about your electric bill every month or do you just pay it and use it as an example of what not to do next time.

Edited by racer254

The border patrol that ive talked to have said people crossing illegally is at an all time high. They are all over the place down here...theres got to be a reason for that wouldnt you think?

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Please, tell me more of what I don't see and how I think.  This whole debacle is about border security, so give him trump the 5 billion and just shut up about it.  Do you bitch and moan about your electric bill every month or do you just pay it and use it as an example of what not to do next time.

This isn’t about border security you fucking idiot. This is about politics. This is preventing Trump from getting a signature win for 2020 that he can campaign on. You can’t be this dumb. You actually think the govt would shut down over a non political $5B? We spend $5B in a normal day. The wall shutdown has nothing to do with a wall. Nuance. 

Bahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhh Nice irrelevant electric bill analogy. Oh my god. DoeDumber isn’t even doing you justice...

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The border patrol that ive talked to have said people crossing illegally is at an all time high. They are all over the place down here...theres got to be a reason for that wouldnt you think?

Well, Border Patrol, DEA, Homeland Security, and every other agency has clearly stated illegal immigration via the southern border is down significantly. Even more so after Trump took charge. If it were up, Trump would be using that to decry his need for a wall. He isn’t... While I respect the opinion of Border Patrol agents in this topic, the facts are this is still a cost/benefit problem. They see their piece of the puzzle. Their piece can be helped with a wall. No doubt. The problem is that wall isn’t getting built for $5B and it does nothing to solve the more pressing concerns. Without man power, tech, and policy, the wall is a speed bump. A speed bump that doesn’t address drug flow or the 66% of all illegal immigration. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This isn’t about border security you fucking idiot. This is about politics. This is preventing Trump from getting a signature win for 2020 that he can campaign on. You can’t be this dumb. You actually think the govt would shut down over a non political $5B? We spend $5B in a normal day. The wall shutdown has nothing to do with a wall. Nuance. 

Bahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhh Nice irrelevant electric bill analogy. Oh my god. DoeDumber isn’t even doing you justice...

Well, Border Patrol, DEA, Homeland Security, and every other agency has clearly stated illegal immigration via the southern border is down significantly. Even more so after Trump took charge. If it were up, Trump would be using that to decry his need for a wall. He isn’t... While I respect the opinion of Border Patrol agents in this topic, the facts are this is still a cost/benefit problem. They see their piece of the puzzle. Their piece can be helped with a wall. No doubt. The problem is that wall isn’t getting built for $5B and it does nothing to solve the more pressing concerns. Without man power, tech, and policy, the wall is a speed bump. A speed bump that doesn’t address drug flow or the 66% of all illegal immigration. 

Well said.

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well said, it illustrates EXACTLY why someone like trump was elected.  Do you understand it now?  Look past the politics, that is what we all want, but the dems are continuing to play it like it's some political game.  Voters are sick of it, and they see it.

You do realize that we all know that the mueller investigation is all about politics as well, right?

Edited by racer254