Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin School Attendance

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Assuming this is Unions ,Teachers and Poor peoples fault somehow??????

Nope.  Just stating facts.  BTW, shouldn't these days be random?  It's like having a drug test at work, but telling everyone the date of the test weeks in advance.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nope.  Just stating facts.  BTW, shouldn't these days be random?  It's like having a drug test at work, but telling everyone the date of the test weeks in advance.

If I gave any less fucks it would create a negative fuck black hole so powerful it would destroy the universe 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You think everything is some grand liberal conspiracy don’t ya? 

I never used to, but I have become a more observant person nowadays.  I believe there is almost always an ulterior motive and I look for it in everything.  Most of the time, the underlying motive is money.  Just like this.  I wish people would just stop being frauds and tell it like it is.  Just stop lying about the real reasons for doing things.

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I never used to, but I have become a more observant person nowadays.  I believe there is always an alterior motive.  Most of the time, the underlying motive is money.  Just like this.  I wish people would just stop being frauds and tell it like it is.  Just stop lying about the real reasons for doing things.

🤦🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I never used to, but I have become a more observant person nowadays.  I believe there is almost always an ulterior motive and I look for it in everything.  Most of the time, the underlying motive is money.  Just like this.  I wish people would just stop being frauds and tell it like it is.  Just stop lying about the real reasons for doing things.

You’re a regular Carry Nation when it comes to money grubbing govt workers. Good for you!!

• Haha 1