Check your account email address ×

Trump claims support from past presidents for the wall: Clinton, Bush and Obama beg to differ

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

“Duh, I talked to 8 people in AZ and everyone here wants trump’s border wall!”

Well there was probably 30 at the trailhead yesterday alone..and ive seen quite a few build the wall signs....and the feds that stopped us yesterday spoke about it....

Its quite the topic of discussion.

But hey youre up there in New york and you know exactly whats going on down here.

You never disappoint. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Well there was probably 30 at the trailhead yesterday alone..and ive seen quite a few build the wall signs....and the feds that stopped us yesterday spoke about it....

Its quite the topic of discussion.

But hey youre up there in New york and you know exactly whats going on down here.

You never disappoint. 

Well there you have it folks. Dumb Dave, reporting live from AZ, telling us the political views of the entire state. Never mind the polls, the elections......

:lol:

You are dumber than a rock

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Well there you have it folks. Dumb Dave, reporting live from AZ, telling us the political views of the entire state. Never mind the polls, the elections......

Yet you are and have been :wrong: about fucking everything :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

And you believe polls.

:news:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Snot is a dumb motherfucker, like bag of monkeyshit at the bottom of the ocean dumb  :flush: 

From what im hearing down here...the only reason the dems dont want the wall....is because they know it will guarantee him a win in the 2020 election.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Slinger thinks the wall is political....that says alot right there...

It absolutely is. The majority of the border states don’t want it, like the majority of the country. Trump doesn’t really give two fucks about it either. But because he’s a hard headed, spoiled little cry baby he doesn’t care wtf this shut down is doing to the country

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It absolutely is. The majority of the border states don’t want it, like the majority of the country. Trump doesn’t really give two fucks about it either. But because he’s a hard headed, spoiled little cry baby he doesn’t care wtf this shut down is doing to the country

Its upsetting people like you....so it has to be beneficial. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lies: 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Go find us some more videos of dems wanting walls

:fuckoff:

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:trump wanted a wall. We have fence and dems are willing to support more fence and other things that are effective 

So if Trump started using the term fence in place of wall you would be all for building it?  

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So if Trump started using the term fence in place of wall you would be all for building it?  

I would support putting new fence where needed, and repairing old. Along with some other measures like more patrol, use of drones, etc. they are more effective and less costly

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I would support putting new fence where needed, and repairing old. Along with some other measures like more patrol, use of drones, etc. they are more effective and less costly

Lots of patrol yesterday...and we saw drones as well.

We were less then 500 ft from the border at times. 

Just now, DAVE said:

Slinger knows whats effective and whats not!!!

Typical engineer....never has actual experience....but yet he knows!!!!

I think I’m going to go with the guys down there actually working on the border. They want a barrier, I’m all for it. Pelosi and Schumer can fuck off.

Just now, Edmo said:

I think I’m going to go with the guys down there actually working on the border. They want a barrier, I’m all for it. Pelosi and Schumer can fuck off.

Yes...me too.