Check your account email address ×

Budget Experts...

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You are a god damn liar.  Put up the number of $$$ that she expects per year from just that millionaire tax.  This is the 3rd time I have asked and you keep proving your ignorance.  You just want to simply "believe" what she says, I want you to prove that you have done some actual research about it.  Which apparently you haven't and that is the case with you dems.  Just like the ACA, you are getting GRUBERED again.

Sorry Freeloader....but you might be required to use some of your MSOE :lol: math. 

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep. The money saved on the IRS alone may be astounding.

You have difficulty comprehending big numbers....eliminate the IRS and tell what percentage of the military budget that equates too. :lol: 

Hint:. If quit freeloading and paid cfk you'd have a much larger impact than eliminating the IRS :😖

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You have difficulty comprehending big numbers....eliminate the IRS and tell what percentage of the military budget that equates too. :lol: 

Hint:. If quit freeloading and paid cfk you'd have a much larger impact than eliminating the IRS :😖

beavis, you have difficulty comprehending anything.  You claim to make a lot of money, pay your fair share and cover my membership.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

beavis, you have difficulty comprehending anything.  You claim to make a lot of money, pay your fair share and cover my membership.

I pay my fair share - I'm a member.  Now quit freeloading and pay up :bc: