Check your account email address ×

I mean.....

...even she understands this.  I just love her!

Next time we have a gov shutdown, Congressional salaries should be furloughed as well.

It’s completely unacceptable that members of Congress can force a government shutdown on partisan lines & then have Congressional salaries exempt from that decision.

Have some integrity.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...even she understands this.  I just love her!

Next time we have a gov shutdown, Congressional salaries should be furloughed as well.

It’s completely unacceptable that members of Congress can force a government shutdown on partisan lines & then have Congressional salaries exempt from that decision.

Have some integrity.

She doesn’t like you. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

She doesn’t like you. 

Oh...she'd fucking hate me.  But that doesn't mean I can't love her!!!

Just now, BOHICA said:

I thinks it safe to assume that the government salary doesn’t mean much to most congressional leaders as it is very little of their actual income.

Oh...no question about that.  Their salary is just to break it off in us all....and thumb their noses at us as they backroom themselves into millions with illegal contracts, price fixing, insider trading, war and illegal legislation kick backs.  But meh....better let them do it or, they'll send the IRS after you!!!!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...she'd fucking hate me.  But that doesn't mean I can't love her!!!

Oh...no question about that.  Their salary is just to break it off in us all....and thumb their noses at us as they backroom themselves into millions with illegal contracts, price fixing, insider trading, war and illegal legislation kick backs.  But meh....better let them do it or, they'll send the IRS after you!!!!!!!

I like you

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You always have.  That's what scares you so much.  :lmao:

Normally you are my low hanging fruit. Like my cup of coffee in the morning....and easy kickstart to ass raping. When you make sense it deprives me of that. Stop it

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Normally you are my low hanging fruit. Like my cup of coffee in the morning....and easy kickstart to ass raping. When you make sense it deprives me of that. Stop it

:lol: 

You are my favorite ducky....BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for come at me bro